I think it was in Terrorizer for a while alright.  It was a syndicated strip, so appeared all over the place in multiple languages.
It was definitely in the Metro or the Herald AM or one of those freesheet rags that used to be everywhere about 15 years ago.

I've had this album on so much over the past year.  Dunno why it never guilt clicked with me before but I find it incredibly addictive lately.

I got curious last night and threw this on having never heard a note of it before. Must give it a couple more goes but it sounds pretty much up my street so far

Threw it on youtube again while i was doing a bit of gardening. Yeah it's decent. The vocals are a bit of an acquired taste but they were only rough once or twice. The more traditional BM bits were sort of jarring here and there as well but well worth the listen.

Have to mention the cover though. It's shocking.

The whole thing is somewhat jarring I think,  but once you get into it all of the elements are just as they should be.  Certainly a case of having to put in sombre effort to crack the nut,  but highly rewarding when you do. 

I have grown to really like the artwork on the LP edition but the horrible Photoshop abomination on the CD version I have will never stop hurting my eyes,  and possibly even my feelings.  Who knows.

I hope that is the CD version on youtube there so as I'd hate to think there is an even worse one going out there waiting for me if I buy the CD

I'm alright with either of those covers. The bottom is the one used on the cd I have.

The top one is on my CD's cover, the Misanthropy release. I'm assuming the bottom one is on a reissue?

Yep,  the bottom one is the Candlelight CD reissue that I have.  Cuntish beyond words. The top one is on the recent Soulseller LP. It has grown on me a lot.

It was the top one I was looking at, but seeing the both of them there, the bottom one is actually much worse.

I quite like the top one.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on May 26, 2020, 07:28:54 PM
Yep,  the bottom one is the Candlelight CD reissue that I have.  Cuntish beyond words. The top one is on the recent Soulseller LP. It has grown on me a lot.
Yeap.

Top one has a Dali buzz to it.