Quote from: jobrok1 on October 21, 2024, 09:24:10 PMSaw him live in Nancy Spain's around '05.
To be fair he but on a banging show at the time.
Well I enjoyed it, anyway.

Same he was on the dry then, met him on Barrack st a few hours after the show and he was fckin sound and hilarious.. great memories

I love the first two Maiden albums but could never warm to Bruce so while I know the next 5 albums are classics and Bruce is a better singer I just prefer the first two as I've always been more of a Sabbath and Priest fan and there is a rawness to those first two that they never had after that. Paul sounded like he'd kick your head in while Bruce sounded like he'd get his butler to do it instead :)
RIP Paul

#782 October 24, 2024, 09:53:00 AM Last Edit: October 24, 2024, 10:10:17 AM by Eoin McLove
Yeah but his butler is pretty damn tough, in fairness.

Edit- I immediately pictured Sam Vimes's butler, Willikins.

Plot twist is ol' Brucie used to compete at fencing and happens to pilot aircraft, while Di'Anno shuffled about in a wheelchair and got stung for benefit fraud.

Di'Anno was as tough as a cold pint in a sunny beer garden after a hard day's work.

Being a cold pint in a sunny beer garden sounds like tough going, in fairness!

Wait, is that what those little umbrellas in cocktails are for?! ???

Quote from: Eoin McLove on October 24, 2024, 09:53:00 AMYeah but his butler is pretty damn tough, in fairness.

Edit- I immediately pictured Sam Vimes's butler, Willikins.

Lol Willikins! I'd forgotten all about him