Hardly notable given how many of their drummers have died.

He's the first to have died twice!

Jaysus lads  :laugh:. Hopefully he ain't in a Hell Hole.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Just saw Trevor Strnad the vocalist of The Black Dahlia Murder has died.
Seems like it was suicide. Pretty shocking as he seemed like a fairly upbeat person.

That is a shock - fun live band. Seemed bang on from what I remember of the talk when they played here with Cephalic Carnage.

#276 May 12, 2022, 06:50:42 AM Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 08:19:15 AM by Paul keohane
Lots of tributes to the bloke across social media ,seemed a very well liked guy!.Im familiar with TBDM but never really delved into them to much,they were actually much bigger than I thought.

Such a tragic loss, never really got into the band however I enjoyed their doc from a while back.

Was never into TBDM only ever heard a few songs here and there years ago but yeah seemed like a guy who was loved by everyone and really big into his music.

Seemed like nice guy by all accounts. A lot of stories of him supporting smaller bands, and to that end, he had asked Malthusian to support TBDM in the UK and Ireland not long after we started. Couldn't do it but always thought that it was cool to get the offer.

Quote from: open face surgery on May 12, 2022, 02:21:18 PM
Seemed like nice guy by all accounts. A lot of stories of him supporting smaller bands, and to that end, he had asked Malthusian to support TBDM in the UK and Ireland not long after we started. Couldn't do it but always thought that it was cool to get the offer.

That's him down to a tee. He ordered a bunch of stuff from Profane Order when our first proper release came out.

I only properly got into them during COVID, they honestly have some killer stuff. Love 'Nightbringers' especially. A lovely bloke and a real shame for him to die at 41 years of age.

Vangelis, aged 79. Going to see Blade Runner Live on Sunday, puts a different spin on it.

Just saw it now. APHRODITE'S CHILD "666" is such a timeless classic. That will do for me tonight...

Bad dose, he was in league with Tangerine Dream for me. Spiral is an underrated album.

Absolute musical genius.