Spare a thought for Spanish nurses, horrific working conditions for a western country. The Mrs started out as a nurse before joining the evil Servier, a french pharmaceutical crowd for 10 times the money and a million times fewer morals. She's happy enough with the divil money.

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on December 03, 2021, 11:59:32 PM
The more you bend the further (((They))) shove!

Do you think we're retarded and don't know what ((())) signifies down the toilet? Or is your secret wish actually to be banned permanently? Or do you have an acute case of OCD? All three possible, knowing you!

Be funny if he got banned for giving the jews guff all the same.

QuoteThe primary public health goal of the acute stage of the pandemic is to reduce deaths and severe disease and to protect the health systems. In this context of ongoing global supply constraints, broad-based administration of booster doses risks exacerbating inequities in vaccine access. The vast majority of current infection are the results of infections in non-vaccinated people, who we believe should be vaccinated instead of giving further doses to those that have already received the full immune system.

World Health Organization opposing, in the clearest terms possible, booster dose mandates in developed nations.

Very early but so far the data coming out about Omicron is promising. Spreads faster than delta but much milder. We could have a Spanish flu scenario ->
QuoteBy 1920, the virus that caused the pandemic became much less deadly and caused only ordinary seasonal flu.

The full extent may be not known until after Christmas but fingers crossed we might get a final wave.

Something hopeful anyway.

#3562 December 09, 2021, 01:23:09 PM Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 01:28:32 PM by Black Shepherd Carnage
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on December 09, 2021, 11:26:10 AM
QuoteThe primary public health goal of the acute stage of the pandemic is to reduce deaths and severe disease and to protect the health systems. In this context of ongoing global supply constraints, broad-based administration of booster doses risks exacerbating inequities in vaccine access. The vast majority of current infection are the results of infections in non-vaccinated people, who we believe should be vaccinated instead of giving further doses to those that have already received the full immune system.

World Health Organization opposing, in the clearest terms possible, booster dose mandates in developed nations.

I'd encourage anyone who feels so inclined to send this WHO messaging to their local government representative and demand that they at least engage with it in view of relaxing COVID pass booster mandates, or rather - in the case of Ireland - not introducing them.

I see Varadkar's already pushing the fourth/booster shot. At what point, I wonder, will we start having to pay for them...?

What if he closest thing to a local government rep is a SF councillor? What's the point if they will just get laughed out of it by FFG?

Your nearest actual TD like. Or write to your nearest FFG shill, even if they didn't get in last time round. Sure they don't know whether you did or ever would vote for them, but raising an issue with a vote hungry local individual can be surprisingly effective.

The Yanks really are in a league of their own when it comes to producing annoying cunts (James Corden being the glaring exception).

https://www.businessinsider.fr/us/lawmakers-bought-sold-covid-19-related-stocks-during-pandemic-2021-12

At least 75 federal lawmakers held shares of Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, or Pfizer in 2020.
    Lawmakers' holding stock in these companies has prompted ethical concerns.
    Several other lawmakers traded shares of companies with a direct stake in the pandemic.

Quote from: Carnage on December 09, 2021, 02:01:20 PM
I see Varadkar's already pushing the fourth/booster shot. At what point, I wonder, will we start having to pay for them...?
I was actually thinking about that the other day. Must be costing a pretty penny now for country's to be getting more and more vaccines. The pharmaceutical companies must be rubbing their hands together in delight.