Another cardiac arrest in the crowd this evening in Chelsea game. Getting to big to keep ignoring surely.

Another victim of climate change. Or not exercising enough. Or exercising too much. Or had his/her mask on incorrectly. Or didn't get the 2nd booster jab in time. Etc......

Oh, so we started by going beyond players to include refs and linesmen, nice little amplification of the stats that way, and now we're involving the crowd too? So literally a thousands-fold amplification. What next? All the people watching at home or in a bar? People in the vicinity of the stadium at the time?

Here, check it out and share it with the rest of your mush-for-brains friends:
Quote- Heart and circulatory diseases cause a quarter of all deaths in the UK, that's more than 160,000 deaths each year – an average of 460 deaths each day or one every three minutes in the UK.

- In the UK there are more than 100,000 hospital admissions each year due to heart attacks: that's one every five minutes.

- Strokes cause around 34,000 deaths in the UK each year and are the biggest cause of severe disability in this country.

- There are more than 30,000 out-of-hospital cardiac arrests in the UK each year, with a survival rate of less than 1 in 10.

https://www.bhf.org.uk/what-we-do/news-from-the-bhf/contact-the-press-office/facts-and-figures

And you want the real kicker?? Those figures, that's less than HALF of what it was 50 years ago.

Pull yourself all the rest of the way down that toilet and stay there. You've turned yourself into literally the worst spammer this board or MI has ever known.

Ah Jaysus.... it's never-ending....
A lad from Kilkenny was found under near cardiac arrest on his Madrid apartment floor when agent Rafa foiled his €1500 accumulator from fruition for his future weekend shenanigans with Benny Hill and the boiz...  :laugh:

#3544 December 01, 2021, 11:04:47 PM Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 11:07:10 PM by Snare
KC, you're a blinkered cretin beyond compare. So anyone at all with a cardiac condition, without knowing sweet feck all about them, well yeah it just has to be down to a vaccine because everyone knows a game was never held up before for a medical emergency in the stands. Really?? Pathetic.

Colleague's buddy just passed away at 48 from Covid 19 - no underlying conditions, no vaccine, but ended up in ICU and the graveyard. Also discovered that my former lecturer (colleague of my uncle) died from Covid 19 after 2 weeks in ICU. He was a well fit and lean 74 year old and didn't look a day over 60 and didn't believe in the vaccine but it got him, not a heart attack. But yeah sure it's all a scam by "them" / "the jews" and they no doubt put them into ICU and the grave to teach them a lesson for not conforming.

And so you as a guy that makes "jokes" about rape survivors killing themselves instead of being murdered is now worried about kids being "abused" for wearing masks in school?? I asked my 10 year old kids today how they got on and guess what? Not a bother on them. But maybe you should get on to Tusla because you know better obviously coming from whatever planet you're living on.

Maybe come off the mushies and the net and stop posting utter scutter repeatedly. But unfortunately I'm sure you'll just carry on showing yourself up and ignoring how you and your sources are being constantly discredited that you just conveniently skip over to continue posting more outlandish nonsense.

More restrictions now as predicted. With every new scary variant we will be locked down and restricted. What a shitshow.

Can't wait for yet another stick up the nose to come home for Christmas. If they even let me in to the gaff. Who knows at this stage.

As a friend of mine put it "it's a lockdown,  without calling it a lockdown. Selfish I know, the only thing I'm pissed about at the moment is the damn Marduk gig.

At this stage what is the point in looking forward to anything. 2 years of everyone's lives gone with more to go.

Ya, can't help but feel very disheartened by it all at this stage.

More fuckin nonsense.

Again the main driver for these bizarre restrictions is because they are unable to increase hospital capacity (in a fking pandemic! means they never will) and unable to do anything about classroom sizes (most overcrowded in the EU) or ventilation. It's rampant in schools yet hospitality gets shut? NPHET saying it's to send a message. By far one of the worst governments in my lifetime.

The more you bend the further (((They))) shove!

They're not unable to increase hospitaly capacity, they're just unwilling. The country has hundreds of unoccupied private beds that have been available for years, beds they've already paid for. Nationalise them, problem solved. But, as we don't have a functioning government it'll never happen.

Quote from: Carnage on December 04, 2021, 01:35:46 AM
They're not unable to increase hospitaly capacity, they're just unwilling. The country has hundreds of unoccupied private beds that have been available for years, beds they've already paid for. Nationalise them, problem solved. But, as we don't have a functioning government it'll never happen.
They could add thousands of extra beds, but without the staff to go with them it's pointless. Successive governments have fucked over nurses for long enough that there's less and less going into the profession each year, and the ones that do end up emigrating