Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on November 26, 2021, 12:40:13 PM
Nonsense. Some of my best friends are Christ.
That's actually good (for you)  :laugh:

This is a Telegram channel collecting stories of athletes collapsing from cardiac arrest...

https://t.me/s/CardiacArrestSports

In March 2021, Israel first reported a "murky wave of heart attacks" and an increase in post-vaccination all-cause mortality. In June, the Israeli Ministry of Health confirmed that covid mRNA vaccines may cause heart inflammation (myocarditis) and heart attacks, especially in young people. In September, a US study showed that in healthy male adolescents the risk of post-vaccination myocarditis is about five times higher than the risk of covid hospitalization.

In young males, the risk of post-vacccination myocarditis may reach up to 1 in 1000 (including subclinical cases). In October, several Nordic countries partially or fully halted the use of the high-dosed Moderna mRNA vaccine due to the elevated risk of myocarditis.

Post-vaccination myocarditis may also affect athletes and may lead to sudden cardiac arrest. For instance, the cardiac arrest of Danish soccer player Christian Eriksen in June 2021 may have been due to vaccination (Eriksen and his physicians refused to disclose his vaccination status). In the meantime, dozens of other young athletes collapsed shortly after vaccination.

What's does Varg think of all this...

Let's find out....

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on November 27, 2021, 12:11:00 PM
This is a Telegram channel collecting stories of athletes collapsing from cardiac arrest...

https://t.me/s/CardiacArrestSports

Weird that the first story I click into from it is not related to collapsing during play, or collapsing at all. No cause of death is given apart from, "taken ill":
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-leon-taylor-dead-tributes-25545061

So, this is just a collection of stories of athletes dying, is it? Gonna get pretty long pretty quickly; people die all the time!

I've already shown you that that is false, using data collated directly from FIFA by actual scientists, not scraped off Wikipedia by tabloid journalists. The methodology they describe there is an absolute joke:

QuoteTo find out how many deaths actually occurred during the last two decades among FIFA players (2001-2020), they used Wikipedia – "List of association footballers who died while playing". To know how many cases occurred in 2021, they used the list collected by Real-Time News that includes the cases noted in Wikipedia for 2021.

"An article published in the British Medical Journal shows that the risk of SCD is one in 50,000, with a range from one in 30,000 to one in 80,000. According to FIFA data, in 2000 there were 242,000 athletes registered in the association, and in 2006 there were 265,000 athletes registered. Assuming FIFA has not changed significantly in twenty years, we can expect about 5 deaths a year."

Keep away from numbers KC, you're going to hurt yourself.

The case of Russia fascinates me in all of this.
https://www.newyorker.com/news/dispatch/why-russia-hasnt-cracked-down-on-covid-19

They're getting battered by COVID deaths at the moment; 1200 a day, officially, the highest it's ever been there. Is this figure still being kept low? For whose benefit? Only the international community? Because if they wanted to encourage more Russians to get vaccinated, their interest would, if anything, be in amplifying not diminishing the count. Mad. Seems to totally confound any of the conspiracy theories I've encountered. In fact, to the extent that I'd be curious to see one that actually attempts to include them.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on November 28, 2021, 11:47:33 AM
Keep away from numbers KC, you're going to hurt yourself.

This may be the only time I ever agree with you. Enjoy it.

Wish they called the Omicron variation Unicron instead, being an old school transformer fan it would be a cool way to die!

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on November 29, 2021, 10:34:39 PM
Wish they called the Omicron variation Unicron instead, being an old school transformer fan it would be a cool way to die!
That would be Moronic...  :abbath:

No anagram to see here volks....  :abbath:

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on November 29, 2021, 10:34:39 PM

Every time I read the word "Omicron" I think of this;