The SA variant is brought about by the vaccines. All the 'variants' have been.
Do try to keep up chaps and chapesses....

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on November 26, 2021, 07:00:41 AM
Do try to keep up chaps and chapesses....

We're wiping the scutter you're throwing at us out of our eyes as fast as we possibly can! Now, how does this all tie in to the earth being flat??

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on November 25, 2021, 11:26:46 PM
Expect this new southern African variant to take over all coronavirus news as rapidly in the next couple of days as they're saying it's taken over the other variants in SA. UK and Israel already suspended incoming flights.

Is that cos of low vaccine rates there?

Quote from: Emphyrio on November 26, 2021, 07:45:11 AM
Is that cos of low vaccine rates there?

Certainly a contender explanation. This video here from the folk at Nature is a good explainer on variants. Doesn't cover the latest one, cos it's 7 months old, but everything it says still applies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8UEZ9cfgz4

Aside from low vaccine rates, unfortunately, due in large part to a tragic history of virus science denial by previous SA governments, HIV is still more prevalent there than in any other country on earth. In terms of a pandemic, that translates as many times more immuno-compromised individuals in the population, and they also are a breeding ground for mutations (also mentioned in the video there). In terms of vaccines, what can drive mutation replication is partial vaccination, i.e. people with only one dose, of which there are many in Guateng. The science behind this is nothing new either; it's similar to why you're always told to completely finish a programme of antibiotics so that the bacteria you're fighting don't get the chance to survive and potentially mutate to be resistant to that antibiotic.

#3501 November 26, 2021, 09:14:56 AM Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 09:17:48 AM by Black Shepherd Carnage
Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on November 26, 2021, 05:54:43 AM
Dum de Dum.... nothing to see here folks. Everything is juuuuuust fine-e...oh....

Half of the data in that screenshot has been removed. Less sudden deaths during play in 2020 prob due to less matches played, at least in part.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_footballers_who_died_while_playing

14 deaths during play in 2021 is worrying, but not because of COVID vaccine. One of those 14 was 54 years of age. Another was 15, so quite possibly not vaccinated. Another was due to trauma from a collision with another player. That brings down to 11 those which could be contenders for being related to the vaccine (though the actual chances of this are infinitesimal). How does that compare to previous years?

12 deaths during play in 2016, all except one sudden collapses, suspected cardiac cause. And the other one? Struck by lightning during training. Yikes.
10 deaths during play in 2017, 10 deaths during play in 2015, 10 deaths during play in 2013. The vast majority of ALL these deaths, cardiac or suspected cardiac. Long before COVID was ever a thing.

So, what's the real problem here? A vaccine? Or a long history of insufficient monitoring of heart conditions by football associations??

Quote from: Caomhaoin on November 26, 2021, 06:49:11 AM
I don't think he reads your posts Chris.

No, but the genuine data required to show that what he's spreading here is horseshit is useful to me for elsewhere, and possibly to other people too. Plus, he's simultaneously a fascinating subject for confirmation bias!

"Ideally they'd like to put a quantum tattoo so that they can remotely medicate you"

I'll be turning off this very obviously fundamentalist Christian inspired nonsense right here. I got enough of this when I was surrounded by born again Christians in the early 90s.

First, they're called "quantum dot tattoos." We use quantum dots in neuroscience as markers for tracing proteins. In layman's terms it's basically invisible ink. It doesn't allow you to do anything whatsoever "remotely." The idea of "quantum dot tattoos" and vaccines is to leave an invisible to the naked eye record of what vaccines have been administered, especially in underdeveloped nations where documentation is unreliable.

Funny to see a heathen metaller's refusal to accept the facts make him fall prey to re-worked, second-coming of Christ bullshit!

We now live in an age where we have to rely on whistle-blowers to receive the truth....

https://youtu.be/gJ8t0qQ5R4I

Strokes and heart problems are the new norm folks.
But exercise may or may not be the problem...
They'll be blaming global warming next... oh wait!

Here's your daily 'dose' from truth mongers RTÉ..

https://amp.rte.ie/amp/1248005/

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on November 26, 2021, 10:24:43 AM
We now live in an age where we have to rely on whistle-blowers to receive the truth....

https://youtu.be/gJ8t0qQ5R4I

The published paper he refers to there is by Dr. Steven Gundry... a contributor to Gwyneth Paltrow's "this candle smells like my fanny" website Goop!

Keep 'em coming KC! I'm sure there's more down there...

You are christianophobic.

Nonsense. Some of my best friends are Christ.