Quote from: Aborted on April 06, 2020, 06:35:01 PM
I thought it was said that they were only contacting people who were positive regarding the tests? Or was that just an idea that never happened.

If you are negative you get a text message if your are positive you get a phone call.

Quote from: astfgyl on April 06, 2020, 06:38:23 PM
Quote from: mickO))) on April 06, 2020, 06:04:51 PM
My brother was tested 16 days ago was told he would have results in 2 days he still hasn't heard anything so at best Ireland is at a minimum 2 and half weeks behind on test results. I reckon the number of positive cases is at least a couple of thousand higher than what they think at the minute. That's one of the reasons the US is so high because they have tested a shit load of people and now have that new faster test that gives results in 15mins.

I find it funny that there was a 15 minute test invented in Ireland early in March and I have yet to hear of it being used here. In fact, I got that BCG story from the twitter page of one of the inventors of it.  https://twitter.com/TheRealColmRyan?lang=en

Don't know about an Irish test sure they don't even have test centres set up in some of the big towns. Just heard about the US using the 15 minute one.

#571 April 06, 2020, 08:58:44 PM Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 09:15:00 PM by mickO)))
Edit: Double Post

Yep,  fairly serious.  I know he's a divisive character but you wouldn't wish it on him.  Trump on the other hand... hmmm...

Quote from: Eoin McLove on April 06, 2020, 09:03:31 PM
Yep,  fairly serious.  I know he's a divisive character but you wouldn't wish it on him.  Trump on the other hand... hmmm...
Nah, I hope the cunt dies

That's pretty hardcore radical, bro.

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on April 06, 2020, 08:43:41 PM
Boris in ICU now

I guess he didn't have this in mind when the herd immunity thought process was leading the way and he let things drag on for so long. More than playing his part now, but wouldn't wish it on anyone Mad that the Russians broke the news first I believe.

Johnson is worse than Trump. He knows exactly what he is doing and wouldn't piss on a poor person if they were on fire.

Going out in ICU would be a soft exit for the cunt.

Quote from: Snare on April 06, 2020, 10:51:53 PM
Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on April 06, 2020, 08:43:41 PM
Boris in ICU now
I guess he didn't have this in mind when the herd immunity thought process was leading the way and he let things drag on for so long.

Indeed, and I wouldn't have any sympathy for him whatsoever as a result. The countless people he'll inevitably have infected, on the other hand, I feel sorry for them.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on April 06, 2020, 09:55:45 PM
That's pretty hardcore radical, bro.
He is directly at fault for countless suffering, fuck him.

#579 April 07, 2020, 08:00:53 AM Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 08:05:23 AM by Eoin McLove
There's no arguing that he mishandled the crisis.

If it ends up giving the Tories a boot in the bollocks then happy days.  And if Trump's mishandling gets him out of office in this forthcoming election then even better for the world in general.

BoJo the Clown and Company made a monumental mistake at the start of this crisis, and it's just after biting them in their collective Bollix.

Their Labour Party are waiting in the wings and the media over there are already building up the Starmer gimp as a bit of a Golden Boy.

Lovely bunch of keyboard warriors on here. Hope the cunt dies, and trump too.
U bunch of wankers.

Quote from: Blitzer666 on April 07, 2020, 12:18:01 PM
U bunch of wankers.

well said..I mean I know Boris is a chancer.....and Trump is what he is...(a complete cunt)...but I wouldn't wish death on anyone....its bad karma!

Quote from: Blitzer666 on April 07, 2020, 12:18:01 PM
U bunch of wankers.

Because BoJo and Trump have brought so much happiness to people... so you're a keyboard what? Defender of the bourgeois?

Eh lads, no need to go off on one in either direction; whatever happens happens. Wishing or not wishing won't change a thing about it. Boris publicly resigned himself to lots of people dying; if he's one of them, he's actively to blame simply by having followed his own terrible advice. I don't hope he dies, but in a literal sense it will "serve him right" if he does. No need to get moralistic about it and lose our shit.