Going through the hassle of getting my certificate and this bloody app. My identity has to be confirmed manually as I guess my driver's license is old and grubby and couldn't automatically be approved.

Wonder what less technical folk are going to do? They might as well start sewing on those yellow stars.

Quote from: Leo Varadkar
Around 94% of adults are fully vaccinated. Unfortunately, the 5% that aren't are the ones causing trouble

Oh Leo, the trouble stems from the fact that your government handles the healthcare system like you just handled basic math: not good

Irish government have historically royally fucked up the health system, but (fair enough thanks also to public compliance) the vaccination roll out in Ireland has been fairly exemplary, compared to other countries.

That's a pretty funny mistake by Leo though  :laugh:

If they don't do something to improve the health care sector after the hullabaloo of the past two years then they never will. I wonder how many young people who would have been drawn into nursing are looking at this shit show and reconsidering their options. I have a dread feeling that things are only going to become worse.

We haven't had a census since 2016, I reckon we are underestimating the amount of unvaccinated. 

Quote from: The Butcher on November 18, 2021, 09:49:15 PM
We haven't had a census since 2016, I reckon we are underestimating the amount of unvaccinated.
This 80% vaccinated the government is spouting is absolute bollox. Much like the rest of the shite they are coming out with.

https://www.breakingnews.ie/world/austria-imposes-national-lockdown-as-covid-cases-continue-to-soar-1216089.html

Austria going into lockdown on Monday, schools closed, work from home etc. Doesn't matter if you got the injection or not.

Covid injections mandatory from Feb 1st. Looking to impose fines for those who refuse:

QuoteThe chancellor said the details would be finalised in the coming weeks but those who continued to refuse to get vaccinated would have to expect to get fined.

"For a long time, the consensus in this country was that we didn't want mandatory vaccination," Mr Schallenberg said.

"For a long time, perhaps too long."

Aren't there europeqn laws against that type of enforcement?

Got my passport sorted there. Wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Now I can dance and play in the cinema, restraunts and bars.

Thankfully, the only passports you need around here for pubbing are the ones you get from an ATM...  :abbath:

Word going around pubs & hotels (coming from suplliers) is that the pubs will be shut within a fortnight.

Time for a few flaylings on the gates of Dáil Éireann methinks...  :abbath:

Quote from: Blackout on November 18, 2021, 09:58:01 AM
Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on November 17, 2021, 06:06:32 PM
More doom and gloom up north with covid passports being a requirement for gigs and nightclubs.

I'd rather passports be implemented here than the current 12am nonsense.

The problem with this is once the passports are implemented they are never going away and will just keep getting worse. All of this isn't going to stop until the people of the country say enough is enough.

Look at the outrage the passports caused back in July now the citizens of the country are policing the vaccine passports for the Government.

Quote from: mickO))) on November 19, 2021, 09:40:39 PM
Quote from: Blackout on November 18, 2021, 09:58:01 AM
Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on November 17, 2021, 06:06:32 PM
More doom and gloom up north with covid passports being a requirement for gigs and nightclubs.

I completely agree but the point is nobody is using to kick up a fuss. The younger generation are too busy looking at their phones while their futures are being sold down the river.

It took 800 years to get rid of the brits. The cunts starved us to death, enslaved us, murdered us etc etc. Yet despite this we still have people who support the union.

I'd rather passports be implemented here than the current 12am nonsense.

The problem with this is once the passports are implemented they are never going away and will just keep getting worse. All of this isn't going to stop until the people of the country say enough is enough.

Look at the outrage the passports caused back in July now the citizens of the country are policing the vaccine passports for the Government.