I was thinking in terms of thousands. Sure usually anything involving about more than 5 lads falls to shit because of the unpredictability of peoples' desires. I'm not saying it's impossible to keep it properly quiet, just unlikely. Actually with the internet and social media it might take only a few hundred in the right places.

Social Media = SM = S&M = Sado Masochism = We punish ourselves purposefully in the name of pleasure.

But then there is the planes thing and nothing I read to the contrary can convince me otherwise so far, so I'm contradicting myself in a way

the planes thing is multilayered, but I'm aware that to an extent they'll game you with fragments of the truth as well as complete lies.

but on the topic of nudging things one way or another, it's not expensive really, and you'd need a few thousand people 'of one mind', but you can do that with herbs rituals chemicals training and so forth, in different eras

:laugh: Ah I dunno I tried the herbs chemicals and rituals many a time and it drove me in many wildly contradictory directions at once!

Nothing is impossible though to be fair and in spite of the fact it is easier to access information than ever before, it is also so much easier than ever before to have the wool pulled over all of our eyes

now I have some idea how things are it's sort of easier, because things make more sense but also it's harder because death is closer and metaphysical stuff starts hitting home, regrets start building up, old photos fade, and yeah shit gets very intense after that midlife slump.

Quote from: astfgyl on June 04, 2020, 09:17:27 PM
:laugh: Ah I dunno I tried the herbs chemicals and rituals many a time and it drove me in many wildly contradictory directions at once!

Nothing is impossible though to be fair and in spite of the fact it is easier to access information than ever before, it is also so much easier than ever before to have the wool pulled over all of our eyes

reveal = reveil

Whenever stuff starts getting on top of me regarding the nature of the reality of existence, I fall back on talking shit with lads about stuff like skeletons having no mickey to take my mind off the uselessness of it all. It usually keeps the proverbial wolf from the door.

Epstein didn't kill himself

Quote from: astfgyl on June 04, 2020, 09:49:29 PM
Whenever stuff starts getting on top of me regarding the nature of the reality of existence, I fall back on talking shit with lads about stuff like skeletons having no mickey to take my mind off the uselessness of it all. It usually keeps the proverbial wolf from the door.

sounds like my anorexic ex gf  :'(

#1088 June 04, 2020, 10:31:12 PM Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 10:33:26 PM by astfgyl
:laugh: Mugz, you're good craic

Drawing things back on topic, I see that the phased reopening is being slightly accelerated with more stuff reopening that wasn't planned as of phase 2. Amazing what being 6 billion in the hole does for the decision making. Also I can see straight through how the government is trying to twist it in such a way as to blame the NPHET for the decisions made when they were set up as an advisory body. Like now it's a case of "We will ask them if we can". lol. Politics never dies, even when people might

Quote from: astfgyl on June 04, 2020, 10:31:12 PM
:laugh: Mugz, you're good craic

Drawing things back on topic, I see that the phased reopening is being slightly accelerated with more stuff reopening that wasn't planned as of phase 2. Amazing what being 6 billion in the hole does for the decision making. Also I can see straight through how the government is trying to twist it in such a way as to blame the NPHET for the decisions made when they were set up as an advisory body. Like now it's a case of "We will ask them if we can". lol. Politics never dies, even when people might

It's not quite as overtly weird as the Cobra group in the UK, but that's a pretty on the nose acronym.

Quote from: astfgyl on June 04, 2020, 09:02:58 PM
I was thinking in terms of thousands. Sure usually anything involving about more than 5 lads falls to shit because of the unpredictability of peoples' desires. I'm not saying it's impossible to keep it properly quiet, just unlikely. Actually with the internet and social media it might take only a few hundred in the right places.

Social Media = SM = S&M = Sado Masochism = We punish ourselves purposefully in the name of pleasure.

But then there is the planes thing and nothing I read to the contrary can convince me otherwise so far, so I'm contradicting myself in a way

on this topic the language they use such as subs, sub up, swipe up/left/right, subscriber = underwriter, that would fit in. Also all the masks are pretty nimhneach; no different than Bane a few years ago.

No lockdown in Sweden. The rest of world has Stockholm Syndrome!

Restrictions apparently lifting to allow travel within your own county too as of Monday.  Grand

Fuck all to do in Limerick.

I'm sure you could take a stab at something.