Never heard of this band but thought it might fit this thread somewhat,  full retard stuff.
https://twitter.com/eyehatethou/status/1117955057297907713

Haha yeah,  I saw that the other day.  Such embarrassing carry on from the supposed good guys.  Fucking twats.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on May 27, 2019, 09:19:29 PM
Joking or "joking"?

I'd have thought the former (they're wind up merchants on social media) but I'm sure you've already made your mind up.

Thought it may have been a joke; most of the sympathetic responses don't seem to get the "joke" either though.

Speaking of the perpetually offended, I see Gemma O'Doherty is back protesting at twitters hq here, just before her account is lifted from suspension. Again.
https://mobile.twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1139224273216856065?s=09

Just had a look at that, read what she was saying, saw what everyone else was saying about her, realised she's fucking nuts and so are all the cunts losing their shit about her, closed Twitter, took a deep breath, realised I have half a century at the very most left on this planet and decided I have enough to be doing to keep my pants up and my cock hard in the next few years than worrying about a bunch of basket cases typing angrily into the black nothingness of the world wide web, where your silent cry echoes for all eternity, with no response, alone, helpless, far from grace, a veritable purgatory, a vacuum, a void. Listening to way too much Slayer lately.. :abbath:

What you all reckon on what Jo Brand said? Bit of over reaction but I get the point if it was a politician or non comedian saying it about someone else then people would really be losing their shit.

Either way, a police investigation is utterly retarded and complete waste of time and resources.

I'm offended by you making me look up the context to this myself.

Way over the top reaction. She's the most unfunny fat fuck ever, the joke wasn't particularly funny but it was a joke. Ironic it's Farage getting so bent out of shape, the smug fucker, with the shit he has come out with.