:laugh:oops. Might be something to that though...

"Are you guys going skiing?"...hahahaha

A little terrier among the sparrows.....

https://youtu.be/j693_xvdGTI

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on February 12, 2019, 01:20:33 PM
I remember being a young kid and telling jokes at school in the 80s like why do Jews have big noses? Cause air is free. Or how can you spot a Jews house? Toilet paper on the washing line.
Tell them now, you'd be arrested. Granted there's not many Jewish people in norn iron. Suppose could just replace Jew with Scott or Ballymena man.

I heard the saying about Cavan people  :laugh:
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

I seen Danny Baker's in a bit of bother. Granted it was very fucking short sighted but I genuinely don't think he thought 'ill post a picture of a monkey because the baby's black and sure black people look like monkeys and everybody will think it's hilarious and light hearted.'

Ah he's a prick and probably did think it was edgy to make a little rascist joke out of it. Fuck him and fuck the people making a massive deal out of it.

No, I think he just made a jock of himself. He's usually all working class, man of the people, type talk.

Twas very stupid out of him to be fair.

Yep it was..dope. Watched an interview by Owen Jones this morning. The epitome of a wankbag

Watched that Andrew Neil interview with Ben Shapiro earlier, utterly embarrassing. Spends most of it trying to say Neil is a leftist before storming off after going on about how popular he is

Always enjoy Andrew Neil in fairness. He smashed Owen Jones another night. Shapiro an odd little character. He can be strangely convincing at times but he's got some very staunchly conservative views on gun control, Israel and the like.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-48213813

"One was so incensed she took her bag back to the store with "shame on you!" and "paper, not plastic!" written in capitals in black marker pen."

:laugh:

I'm all for reducing the use of plastic packaging but that's fucking sad.