No chat out of you at all on the football thread EoinĂ­n. Bad auld evening was it?

The brother-in-law blocked me on WhatsApp, but not quick enough, so you're getting off lightly compared to him, my nephews and various others :)

Quote from: Caomhaoin on February 20, 2021, 08:22:32 PM
The brother-in-law blocked me on WhatsApp,

Proper order. He's probably the handsome brother too.

Quote from: Emphyrio on February 20, 2021, 08:17:24 PM
:laugh:
How close were the 2 words?

2 characters closer than in my first post. Fucksake, I wasn't suggesting The Zuck should do it to a shotgun or anything.

He's the sisters man, he's from Galway and supports Liverpool, how handsome do you think he could be! He gets pure nippy over the soccer so it's excellent sport :)

Quote from: Carnage on February 20, 2021, 08:14:36 PM
I nabbed a 30 day ban on Facebook for putting the words 'deep' and 'throat' together in a comment. I thought that was harsh until a mate told me she's gotten a ban for - I shit you not - calling her cat fat.

Each and every woke, snowflake-generation cunt needs to be kerbstomped.

Our work is closed and most of us are working from home but I had to pop in just before Christmas.
On the door to the toilets there's an A4 page with the following written.

When entering the toilets call out
"I am entering the toilet, is there anyone there."

I thought this was funny so took a picture of it for my work colleagues to see on Facebook. Instantly I got a message from facebook saying I was on a warning for posting inappropriate material.

It's gone to shite, and worse it's gonna get. It's a shitshow anyway, but it's a handy way to keep in touch with people abroad, follow bands, etc. Otherwise I'd have given it the boot a long time ago.

Would love a MySpace type alternative. Keeping in touch with people abroad and music are the two reasons I have it. That and for having the odd perv.

I gave up looking at posts or commenting on facebook a long time ago. I just leave it open on my own profile page to use messenger with a few lads and that's as far as it goes. It was the life advice shit that put me off it. At the time I used to feel a compulsion to call out the lads posting it so I just left it off altogether

I still have FB, but mercilessly curated.

I got rid of it and Twitter a few months ago, I don't miss either. People have news now when you meet them which is nice.

I did admittedly keep my parler account open, but that was a wrongthink  platform and the decision was made for me.

So the snakey vipers actually feel something?

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0221/1198190-britney-spears/

Give it another 10 years they'll be at the same about this current cancel culture. 'Sorry I destroyed your career because I felt annoyance at something you said'. Egotistical snowflake cunts.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on February 21, 2021, 06:05:10 AM
I got rid of it and Twitter a few months ago, I don't miss either. People have news now when you meet them which is nice.

I did admittedly keep my parler account open, but that was a wrongthink  platform and the decision was made for me.

Parler is back up though?