Dunno, I'm not arsed checking. It was/is a complete echo chamber.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on February 21, 2021, 10:35:06 AM
Dunno, I'm not arsed checking. It was/is a complete echo chamber.

Ah sorry, from your previous post I felt you wanted to keep parler it but it was taken away from you.

Quote from: Pedrito on February 21, 2021, 08:51:38 AM
So the snakey vipers actually feel something?

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0221/1198190-britney-spears/

Give it another 10 years they'll be at the same about this current cancel culture. 'Sorry I destroyed your career because I felt annoyance at something you said'. Egotistical snowflake cunts.

It's a disgrace what happened her.
I was only talking about it last night with a friend and even when we were 14 or 15 we knew that what they were doing to her was messed up.

Surprise surprise, that screwball Robyn D'Angelo is the 'brains' behind that.

'Try to be less white'. That is such a ridiculous statement that you'd imagine only complete fucking idiots would do anything other than tut, 'fuck sake' and move on.

Teach them that some cultures are better than others as a counterbalance. Sorted.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on February 21, 2021, 04:25:08 PM

'Try to be less white'. That is such a ridiculous statement that you'd imagine only complete fucking idiots would do anything other than tut, 'fuck sake' and move on.

One would hope...

A lot of ballbaggery going on here related to this Hasél character being locked up over his rapping lyrics, particularly in Barcelona.

This person is a tit and all his 'music' is bluster and infantile tough guy, beat people up crooning, but it's stupid to throw him in the jail for any number of reasons. He received a suspended sentence for assault which has been activated because of his breach of laws related to insulting the monarchy and glorifying terrorism.

That's dumb, they are making a martyr out of him, and giving every dreadlocked smelly knacker in Cataluña and beyond an excuse to act the bollocks and blend it with their curious strain of nationalism.

The right is confused how to react to it 😂

A trip in the back of a van and a few nice digs with phone books and the like that won't leave marks and let him off. Why do people have to complicate these simple equations?

See what happens when you "follow Satin".

#1990 February 21, 2021, 09:37:05 PM Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 11:36:10 PM by Carnage

But can we still tell racist jokes or is that not cool now?

Quote from: Carnage on February 21, 2021, 09:37:05 PM
Well he married Madonna, so yeah.
Quote from: Caomhaoin on February 21, 2021, 09:23:33 PM
It turns out Sean Penn is a complete spa.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SeanPenn/status/1360396678029668353

Well he married Madonna, so yeah.

Poor Madonna has been oppressed by the patriarchy lately. It must be terrible for her. I have candles lit.

Quote from: hellfire on February 21, 2021, 11:27:11 PMIt must be terrible for her. I have candles lit.

Careful with that wax, Eugene.