'White abolitionist'. To make the obvious point, change white for any other group (excepting perhaps heterosexuals) and thats you snookered.

Well, so far, the only outlets covering the "reportedly" story are, unsurprisingly, The New York Post, The Daily Mail, and some US outlet plastering homages to Limbaugh all over their site.

We were talking about it yesterday on here. Personally, I'd wait until the principal himself has his say, but hey, that's just me.

Now now, you're an awful man for chastising the 'rubbish the source' argument when your fish and chip material of choice is on the chopping block.

I don't know what you expect him to say, he's spelled it out in his 'graph'.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on February 17, 2021, 05:35:48 PM
Rush Limbaugh dead. Thinking of you Kev...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRIbf6JqkNc

He used to have a section on his show where he'd read out people who were gay and had died of Aids accompanied by hooter horns. And then play the song I'll never love this way again. So adios scumbag.

If that's true it's in awful bad taste. I've only ever heard of him in passing anyway. I see trump paid his respects to him.

Quote from: astfgyl on February 17, 2021, 09:39:27 PM
If that's true it's in awful bad taste. I've only ever heard of him in passing anyway. I see trump paid his respects to him.

I wouldn't know much about him either tbh. I have no problem with someone having conservative views but any time I heard anything by him it was hate filled bile. Aye Trump paid respects as Rush fawned over Big Donnie. Saw Trump stuck it to McConnell as well. McConnell vs Trump I'll gladly watch as McConnell is the snakiest of snakes.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on February 17, 2021, 08:11:17 PM

That's not "his" graph. There is the principal of the school, and then there is the university professor who drew up the graph and surrounding scale descriptions, and - wait for it - they're not the same person!  :o

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on February 17, 2021, 10:22:39 PM

That's not "his" graph. There is the principal of the school, and then there is the university professor who drew up the graph and surrounding scale descriptions, and - wait for it - they're not the same person!  :o
Physically no.. but..

Quote from: Ollkiller on February 17, 2021, 09:55:26 PM
Quote from: astfgyl on February 17, 2021, 09:39:27 PM

I wouldn't know much about him either tbh. I have no problem with someone having conservative views but any time I heard anything by him it was hate filled bile. Aye Trump paid respects as Rush fawned over Big Donnie. Saw Trump stuck it to McConnell as well. McConnell vs Trump I'll gladly watch as McConnell is the snakiest of snakes.

They're all rotten to the core in their own way. I watched a funny as fuck video yesterday of some chap from the Lincoln project being interviewed by some cartoon crowd on CNN, he got some roasting. It was on Greenwald's Twitter feed. I must dig it up it's a shining example of how rotten the US political situation is.

Did we get any response from the supposed black supremacist supporting school yet, now that it has gotten more coverage? Be curious to see if they deny it or try justify it if it is real.

#1902 February 18, 2021, 04:11:14 AM Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 04:23:06 AM by Caomhaoin
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on February 17, 2021, 10:22:39 PM

I'm referring to the author, not the principal, dummy! A cursory glance at the article makes it clear the principal is not the author.

He has refused to comment, unsurprisingly, as it's a rather indefensible load of racist shite.

Yeah but that crank off the radio tooted horns over dead homosexuals and that's way worse than attempting to 're-educate' schoolchildren along party lines.

The Chinese had a cultural revolution too, and that turned out class.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on February 18, 2021, 04:11:14 AM

Yeah but that crank off the radio tooted horns over dead homosexuals and that's way worse than attempting to 're-educate' schoolchildren along party lines.

The Chinese had a cultural revolution too, and that turned out class.

Not sure if you're having a go at me but to clarify I haven't been following that discussion in the thread. I was only replying about Rush. As to 're educating children. Fuck that. Leave children alone to play and learn proper education like maths and the normal subjects.

The "him" I was talking about was the principal. It's not "his" graph.