Quote from: Pedrito on January 02, 2021, 05:16:33 PM
Lunging at someone with a machete is a sign of respect and a way to welcome people into your home in the favelas of Clonee. But you'd know that of course if you didn't spend all your time goose stepping around with that filthy tricolour of yours you absolute racist.

I was in the middle of typing something similar and this popped up  :laugh:

Is waving an Irish flag around in public a 'milkshaking' matter these days? That's a serious question.

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on January 02, 2021, 05:17:27 PM
Quote from: Pedrito on January 02, 2021, 05:16:33 PM
Lunging at someone with a machete is a sign of respect and a way to welcome people into your home in the favelas of Clonee. But you'd know that of course if you didn't spend all your time goose stepping around with that filthy tricolour of yours you absolute racist.
You talkin to me or Chris?

Both of you  :laugh:

Quote from: Caomhaoin on January 02, 2021, 05:19:00 PM
Is waving an Irish flag around in public a 'milkshaking' matter these days? That's a serious question.

I hinted at this a good while back. Only a matter of time I believe with the poison that is spread by these lunatics on the far left.

Quote from: Pedrito on January 02, 2021, 05:24:36 PM

I hinted at this a good while back. Only a matter of time I believe with the poison that is spread by these lunatics on the far left.

In my experience most people carrying a tri colour (outside a sporting event where Ireland are playing) are fucking numptys.

Yeah, but the milkshake got shoved back in their face.

https://youtu.be/sssFGhS0tcI

Quote from: Caomhaoin on January 02, 2021, 04:25:14 PM
Mugz sent me a PM once telling me not to engage with Chris (assuming I'd never come across him) because he was (and I quote) a mid level sociopath who has been terrorising three versions of this board for 20 years 😂

Only mid-level? Geez, even when clinically diagnosing me he had to slip in some additional petty denigration!  :laugh:

Milkshaking? Whas dah?

The only shaking I'd be doing is with my tongue in between Kelis' arsecheeks..

https://youtu.be/6AwXKJoKJz4

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on January 02, 2021, 05:33:01 PM

Paper beats rock.

Glorious :)

A few of those guards were clearly itching to pummel those fagets.

'Under what section'

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on January 02, 2021, 05:35:34 PM
Quote from: Caomhaoin on January 02, 2021, 04:25:14 PM
Mugz sent me a PM once telling me not to engage with Chris (assuming I'd never come across him) because he was (and I quote) a mid level sociopath who has been terrorising three versions of this board for 20 years 😂

Only mid-level? Geez, even when clinically diagnosing me he had to slip in some additional petty denigration!  :laugh:

Apart from a few Ted Bundy PMs from Dark Stranger on MI, it was definitely the strangest one I've ever had.

'Mid-level sociopath' 😂

Quote from: Ollkiller on January 02, 2021, 05:30:13 PM

Would you consider every fanny dressed up in that black bloc shite to be a giant mincing queer also?

In my experience most people carrying a tri colour (outside a sporting event where Ireland are playing) are fucking numptys.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on January 02, 2021, 05:42:15 PM

Glorious :)

A few of those guards were clearly itching to pummel those fagets.

'Under what section'
I'd say the Guards are even more Red Pilled now...  :laugh:

Quote from: Caomhaoin on January 02, 2021, 05:44:44 PM
Quote from: Ollkiller on January 02, 2021, 05:30:13 PM

Would you consider every fanny dressed up in that black bloc shite to be a giant mincing queer also?

:laugh: :laugh: