Quote from: Pedrito on January 02, 2021, 12:16:22 PM
Some woke bollox written in the Irish Independent or the Guardian that will polish this whole thing up to look like some poor disenfranchised black lad who just wasn't sure how to express himself so he did the only thing he knew how and lashed out with a machete?

This is it, hang on there now until we have your opinion ready for you.

I can almost picture Chris typing away frantically even as I write this. I wonder what interesting comeback he'll.have for us all now.

While we wait, how's everyone's new year going?

Quote from: Bigmac on January 02, 2021, 12:33:25 PM
Quote from: Pedrito on January 02, 2021, 12:16:22 PM
Some woke bollox written in the Irish Independent or the Guardian that will polish this whole thing up to look like some poor disenfranchised black lad who just wasn't sure how to express himself so he did the only thing he knew how and lashed out with a machete?

This is it, hang on there now until we have your opinion ready for you.
Exactly that....

:laugh:

All good Pedro. Gonna have a sober day today, how bout you?

Somewhere in France a laptop is currently catching fire.  :laugh:

Quote from: Pedrito on January 02, 2021, 12:34:56 PM
I can almost picture Chris typing away frantically even as I write this. I wonder what interesting comeback he'll.have for us all now.

I just seen this as soon as I posted about the laptop.  :laugh:

All good here Pierre. I'm on my way into town to spend my now dry and newly acquired €50.... 8)

Quote from: Pedrito on January 02, 2021, 12:34:56 PM

Pretty good actually, nice quiet start to it. Makes a change from so many years waking up in a heap on New Years Day. Hope yours is good!

Reliable source seems to be throwing up comprehension difficulty. How about, any source then, even if it's "I heard from a mate who read a tweet that said he hit his girlfriend in the face with a hammer."

It boils down to this; you're up on just as high a horse with respect to the BLM spin that's being put on this as I am with respect to the unconfirmed rumours you've related here. But, and this is the crucial part, going by the actual standards you've applied here as regards to what to believe (i.e. believing anything, even if it's not confirmed, because it fits a "larger picture" narrative), then why shouldn't the black community believe race was a determinant issue? Why should they not believe and relate unconfirmed, emotionally charged notions if that's exactly what you're doing? How high exactly is that horse??

It's neigh as high as your one. That's for sure.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on January 02, 2021, 12:45:17 PM
... then why shouldn't the black community believe race was a determinant issue?

There'll be no convincing them otherwise, unfortunately. Their minds are made up on that one.

Quote from: Bigmac on January 02, 2021, 12:58:29 PM
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on January 02, 2021, 12:45:17 PM
... then why shouldn't the black community believe race was a determinant issue?

There'll be no convincing them otherwise, unfortunately. Their minds are made up on that one.

:laugh: perfect

Just build a big wall around Blanch and leave them be. No one will miss the kip