Quote from: mickO))) on October 02, 2020, 05:45:01 PM
No point in even trying to argue with someone who thinks China has no responsibility for the pandemic and thinks the media had no part in fuelling the riots in the US.

And with me?  :)

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on October 02, 2020, 06:24:42 PM
Quote from: mickO))) on October 02, 2020, 05:45:01 PM
No point in even trying to argue with someone who thinks China has no responsibility for the pandemic and thinks the media had no part in fuelling the riots in the US.

And with me?  :)

:laugh:

Nice play. And Kev will be thrilled too; we can get back onto the poor Boers!  :laugh:

That kaffir can't wait for the owners of vacant land to be dispossessed! Just like Chris and his mates:)

Serbs, Boers, White Namibians...re-educate their skin colour and religion!

My uncle lived in SA for a bit. Said it was a fair dicey place to be white

And yet I know a black South African and he is sound as a brown trout.

Yeah but you can't be racist if the victim is white lad, get  with the times! Chris will be on shortly justifying it with guardian articles forthwith!

A Zaffir barman where I used to drink at home was in tears when Mr Terre'blanche died

He could never return to the place where he was born, too much affirmative action and Chris

Mind you don't cream yourself fantasizing over the plight of the poor whites in 1986 SA lad!

Sure they got power the ANC and they are deliberately persecuting the most productive section of society, but they are white so who cares.

#865 October 03, 2020, 04:36:20 PM Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 04:38:44 PM by Caomhaoin
Come ahead Chris. I think we all admire your intellect and your ability to construct and argue with all the LGBTBLACK books you've read.

Stop being the smarmy greasy fucker lad. It doesn't suit you.

Leather Nike isn't here nigger

#867 October 03, 2020, 07:31:57 PM Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 09:08:25 PM by Ducky
Edit - fuck this forum, not worth it.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on October 03, 2020, 04:36:20 PM
Stop being the smarmy greasy fucker lad. It doesn't suit you.

Not being smarmy, just encouraging you to contextualize things properly. You're either attempting and failing terribly at humour, or else you have swallowed massive doses of total bullshit. That Spitting Image song was written by white people in 1986 to justifiably rip the shit out of white people shoring up apartheid. And then you reference grief over the (admittedly horrific) death of someone who fought against the end of apartheid because he was explicitly a white supremacist, even after that stopped being "fashionable" in SA.

So whichever it is, failed humour or mangled mind; cop on.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on October 03, 2020, 07:59:17 PM
And then you reference grief over the (admittedly horrific) death of someone who fought against the end of apartheid because he was explicitly a white supremacist, even after that stopped being "fashionable" in SA.

He put out some great records in his time  :P

Chlanna Nan Con Thigibh A So's Gheibh Sibh Feoil