A bit of the problem is that the deaths aren't countless. The exacting nature of the counts lends itself nicely to putting the shits up everyone. Easiest way to get people to do what they are told is to make them afraid and then they are ripe for the manipulation.

There is great crossover between this thread, the Trump vs. Big Tech one, the Coronavirus one and the Are we all fucked one. That tells a bit of a story in itself, depending on how one wishes to look at it.

200 new cases. I cannot hack another shitty lockdown.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 11, 2020, 08:36:37 PM
That's the long and the short of it, he's a bullshitter born and bred, and after a while, no matter how sound or industrious, a bullshitter will eventually exhaust your patience and trust. Trump has been very industrious, but the faux pas and the crocks of shite burn holes in the goodwill he deserves for the good work he has done.

Trump has been very industrious. Trump has had a lot of failed businesses. His "University" for one was an absolute sham:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/donald-trumps-13-biggest-business-failures-59556/
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

Jesus he must have grabbed your pussy aswell? It's Sunday, take a day off, go for a walk

What's Sunday got to do with it? What's more accurate is you and Caomhaoin was to gobble the Donald. From your posts you have mindlessly sycophantic. That said I haven't read that all, it gets boring.
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

Quote from: livingabortion on August 16, 2020, 02:25:25 PM
What's Sunday got to do with it? What's more accurate is you and Caomhaoin was to gobble the Donald. From your posts you have mindlessly sycophantic. That said I haven't read that all, it gets boring.

Did you not get the memo? You can defend Trump to the hilt on here, but if you say anything bad about him (especially if you have a source!) you need to go for a wank and have a can to relieve your wokeness and stop being such a crybaby.

Quote from: Ducky on August 16, 2020, 02:42:23 PM
Quote from: livingabortion on August 16, 2020, 02:25:25 PM

Did you not get the memo? You can defend Trump to the hilt on here, but if you say anything bad about him (especially if you have a source!) you need to go for a wank and have a can to relieve your wokeness and stop being such a crybaby.

Pretty much. Raise a point about one of trumps failings and its you're a commie, woke, snowflake etc. Fairly nauseating tbh. You can debate points without resorting to name calling.

You're a right little edgelord aren't ya.

Like a bunch of oul women chatting around the washing line..must have that University story a year ago. Change the record ffs