Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on August 04, 2024, 08:53:56 PMThis latest wave of unleashed hate started with a mosque being attacked over a horrific triple murder presumed to have been committed by a Muslim, in the backdrop of which Farage was "just asking questions" about whether something was being hidden on purpose, while his less "savvy" mates were flat out stating it was a Muslim immigrant. Then it turned out the lad was actually from a Christian family. And here's you now still going on about what "the Muslims" are up to. It's no coincidence that you both constantly downplay the existence of a real far right and deafen dogs for miles around blasting on the whistle of far right talking points.

27 have been arrested so far over the Leeds incident in July, 90 so far for the incidents in all other cities around the UK. That 90 will need to go up to around 400 to 500 before you can justifiably speak about "two-tiered" policing. Let's see!

Have you seen any of the videos of the Muslim lads flogging people or do those not come up in your feed?

So the mosque thing was wrong, that's fair enough but I hadn't even heard that bit with farage or the rest. I thought it was a general anti asylum seeker protest that turned sour tbh.

And what far right talking points am I giving here? None at all. In fact I'm in this very thread warning that this would happen. Many times, in fact. And I didn't come at it from any far right angle either, it was just obvious that it would end up like this because of the actions or inactions of governments when it came to the asylum question.

Once the definition of far right became so wide as to catch half a country in the net, it was never going to go well.

Do you know if any of the arrests you're tallying there are for Muslims flogging white lads at all? Because there's plenty of evidence that they are doing that as much as the white lads are flogging Muslims or any other colour lads

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on August 04, 2024, 09:20:09 PMEven you obviously know that there have been racially motivated murders and attempted murders of Muslims (and other non-Muslim non-white people) in the UK, some of them pretty horrific. There were two just last year that come to mind, where elderly men were doused in petrol and set alight after having been followed leaving their mosque. I don't feel any need to deny religiously motivated attacks committed by Muslims (or anyone else); it's somewhat telling about your concern for reality that you apparently do feel the need to deny violence in the other direction.

Being Muslim is a choice. It hardly counts as racially motivated. It's the behaviour of people belonging to this group which generates negativity. You'll notice far less hostility towards Sikhs or Hindus, groups which in general shy away from violent behaviour, honour killings, grooming gangs etc.

Why do you continue to correlate the right and racist violence? Politically motivated murder by the 'far right' is nil in the last 19 years in the UK. You've brought up racist violence, presumably from white people, as if they are one and the same. Ill reasoned and sloppy, I'm afraid.

Perfectly fine with talking about "the Muslims" like they were one homogeneously violent group, throws up his arms about conflating xenophobic violence with a political faction in part defined by their hostile xenophobic rhetoric. Same old Kev!

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 04, 2024, 08:55:14 PMthe Muslims are 94-0 up in murder over the 'far right'

astfgyl: if you're talking about literal "flogging," then no, I haven't seen what you're referring to.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, I agree.

But all terrorists are Muslims.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 04, 2024, 10:44:48 PMNot all Muslims are terrorists, I agree.

You are about as ignorant as a bag of dogshit

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on August 04, 2024, 10:31:18 PMPerfectly fine with talking about "the Muslims" like they were one homogeneously violent group, throws up his arms about conflating xenophobic violence with a political faction in part defined by their hostile xenophobic rhetoric. Same old Kev!

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 04, 2024, 08:55:14 PMthe Muslims are 94-0 up in murder over the 'far right'

astfgyl: if you're talking about literal "flogging," then no, I haven't seen what you're referring to.

Ah no, it's just the local dialect for beating the shit out of somebody. Loads of videos doing the rounds of it

#6381 August 05, 2024, 12:59:38 AM Last Edit: August 05, 2024, 03:48:51 AM by Eoin McLove
I should say for the record, not that I think it needs saying, but I am completely opposed to all of the bullshit violence coming  from the right. I often come off as a right wing apologist which I'm not, or not to the extent that I'm blind to their bullshit. Scum activity is scum activity wherever it comes from.

I've been saying this since the Tottenham riots: instead of going in with water cannons, they should have gone in with machine guns. Protest is one thing, violent riots and criminal mayhem is another.

I really don't care how right wing that sounds or what precedent it might set, kill the scum. I'm OK with that.

Same with the Dublin riots last November. No loss whatsoever. Destroy them.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 04, 2024, 10:00:31 PMPolitically motivated murder by the 'far right' is nil in the last 19 years in the UK.

Jo Cox?

#6384 August 05, 2024, 09:08:55 AM Last Edit: August 05, 2024, 09:24:50 AM by Anvil
Just a couple of observations...

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter

And as for recommending that the British should send in the army to deal with rioters... History would show that ain't a great idea...

Quote from: Alphonsus on August 04, 2024, 10:55:26 PM
Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 04, 2024, 10:44:48 PMNot all Muslims are terrorists, I agree.

You are about as ignorant as a bag of dogshit

Beautiful analogy but I'm not far wrong :)

Quote from: Mower Liberation Front on August 05, 2024, 08:44:29 AM
Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 04, 2024, 10:00:31 PMPolitically motivated murder by the 'far right' is nil in the last 19 years in the UK.

Jo Cox?

True enough, although Thomas Mair isn't exactly the full schilling. Not excusing the cunt.

When do we think this latest craic will run out of steam anyway? Surely lads will have to go to work during the week and that will take a bit of the sting out of it

What would they have done if they got into the hotel in Rotherham. Fucking animals.

Yep that was terrible stuff altogether. Could have killed somebody with that sort of carry on. I see the rumour is that there was a rapist with an address there but it seems unsubstantiated as of now.