Quote from: Nixer on February 20, 2020, 11:22:33 AM
Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on February 20, 2020, 11:18:02 AM
Hopefully not. I heard only poofs listen to them.

Well in an ideal world Ozzy would pull the same shit he pulled at the Ozzfest but instead of an extended Tool set everyone would get an extended Sunn O))) set. Everyone's a winner.
So two chords then?

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on February 20, 2020, 11:41:19 AM
Quote from: Nixer on February 20, 2020, 11:22:33 AM
Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on February 20, 2020, 11:18:02 AM
Hopefully not. I heard only poofs listen to them.

Well in an ideal world Ozzy would pull the same shit he pulled at the Ozzfest but instead of an extended Tool set everyone would get an extended Sunn O))) set. Everyone's a winner.
So two chords then?

Yeah but dragged out over four hours in the 3 Arena.

Was Tools set actually extended though? Did they not play the same length as if Ozzy was there?

Still, it worked well for them, playing in darkness with the videos certainly worked. Would have been shit during the day.

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on February 20, 2020, 12:11:09 PM
Was Tools set actually extended though? Did they not play the same length as if Ozzy was there?

Still, it worked well for them, playing in darkness with the videos certainly worked. Would have been shit during the day.

Dunno. Sunn O))) be better live anyway.

Well, yes. They tend to not allow you into gigs if you haven't paid.

Here lads, do you share a fedora or have you each got one of your own...

See Judas Priest are touring the states with Sabaton. Need to bring that to Europe/Ireland/Belfast.

Would be Priest supporting Sabaton in EU!
www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

Maiden and Priest need to get their shit together and do a double header before it's too late.

Quote from: ldj on February 24, 2020, 05:11:27 PM
Maiden and Priest need to get their shit together and do a double header before it's too late.

They did in 1981 I think.

Quote from: H on February 24, 2020, 04:36:48 PM
Would be Priest supporting Sabaton in EU!

Ah fuck Sabaton they've been here about 10 times in the past five years. We need more Sunn O))) gigs

#163 March 08, 2020, 11:44:36 AM Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 11:46:19 AM by Juggz

Ah well, that’s not going to happen now
QuoteDickinson said, "I don't use an autocue on stage. A lot of singers now, they just have the words there: 'Breaking the law, breaking the law, breaking the law, breaking the law, breaking the law, breaking the law, breaking the law.' Breaking the what? 'Breaking the law. Breaking the law.'"

Quote from: Juggz on March 08, 2020, 11:44:36 AM

Ah well, that's not going to happen now
QuoteDickinson said, "I don't use an autocue on stage. A lot of singers now, they just have the words there: 'Breaking the law, breaking the law, breaking the law, breaking the law, breaking the law, breaking the law, breaking the law.' Breaking the what? 'Breaking the law. Breaking the law.'"

I'm sure Halford knows the words to Breaking The Law like his ABC's at this stage, its a general backup in case he loses his way, the guy is 68 years of age ffsakes, Dickinson is just being a self righteous know all short cunt who needs to cut that mangy head of granny hair hes trying to sprout nowadays. Whats his take on Glenn Tipton, does he rip him a new one because hes not out there playing Painkiller when he does appear on stage nowadays?