"I wholeheartedly endorse this product and or promotion " - Krusty the Clown.

Quote from: Cryptic Stench on August 18, 2019, 09:26:49 AM
"I wholeheartedly endorse this product and or promotion " - Krusty the Clown.

:laugh:
my thoughts exactly

I didn't think they could come up with a worse title than Repentless but lo and behold...

I'll give this a go, they were bloody good in the Point last year.

There was no way Nuclear Blast were letting them go without squeezing out more stuff to sell, that said there seems to be enough here to make a purchase.

The action figures made me chuckle a bit. Tempted by the bed sheets lol.

Divine intervention 25 years old today. Where has the time gone? Not a perfect album but one that was important to me as it's probably their most ferocious in some respects. Remember being completely freaked by the artwork and some of the lyrics. That intro to killing fields still does it for me, such a well worked track, Bostaph's best outing on a Slayer record.

Yup, great album for time and place. I was a bit late for the reign/south of heaven/seasons releases so DI holds a special place. When I went back to older Slayer I didn't straight away appreciate Lombardo cos Bostaph was just phenomenonal  on this. Luckily, came to realise Lombardo is just a different beast.

Great album. Their last essential album and bottom of their top 5 but a serious prospect. A bit thin in the production stakes but a solid thrash album. 3/5 for me.

'Killing Fields' is a very overlooked song, such a great buildup. 25 years ago this was a much listened to album for me, however nowadays I appreciate the earlier albums more. Tastes change I guess.

Quote from: leatherface on September 28, 2019, 12:57:13 AM
'Killing Fields' is a very overlooked song, such a great buildup. 25 years ago this was a much listened to album for me, however nowadays I appreciate the earlier albums more. Tastes change I guess.

Top five Slayer song for me - and the solo at the end is orgasmic. Pity they didn't have more solos like this instead of the wall of sound stuff they normally went for.

Apparently, they have sold $10m worth of merch on this farewell tour, so far. Every dollar moves Tom a little further away from having to do this ever again  :laugh:

Quote from: Juggz on October 02, 2019, 08:20:05 AM
Apparently, they have sold $10m worth of merch on this farewell tour, so far. Every dollar moves Tom a little further away from having to do this ever again  :laugh:

How much of that $10m would you say the venues taxed Juggz?

Quote from: Nixer on October 02, 2019, 03:46:43 PM
Quote from: Juggz on October 02, 2019, 08:20:05 AM

How much of that $10m would you say the venues taxed Juggz?

Why would MW forum user Juggz be taxed?  :-\

I was charged $2.38 for trying to think of a tax-based Slayer pun to reply with.