Bizarre stuff altogether, I mean I'm sure the chap had no end of offers after quitting Machine Head?

I thought I read somewhere that him and Phil Demmell were working on something? Maybe when Demmell got the Slayer gig that got put off and McClain needed something to keep busy?

There are worse places to be. It won't be a big drain on his time, that's for sure.

Won't be too hard on time at all. He initially left them because they were so lazy. I'm sure he's just gotten involved on account that Greg Hall got the boot. It makes sense because he'd already know them.... And is sure to be less competition with Phil at the tour rider  :laugh:

I see they are recording an album in February and have some festivals lined up for the summer

Any confirmation yet on why Greg left? The guy is a seriously powerful drummer and was a very humble guy when I met him in Belfast. The Reich are still a savage live band, very interested to hear the new stuff with McClain back on board.
"I pack a chainsaw, I'll skin your ass raw!"

Nothing, Greg has kept quiet and Phil ignored it every time someone asks.

A bit dickish, they could've at least announced it properly. Think Greg deserves a bit more respect.

I see Demmel is back with Vio-Lence for at least one gig. It doesn't look like Rob was invited.

Flynn must be some cunt to deal with. On the last album cycle he banned the rest of the band from doing press... fair balls to Demmel and McClain for leaving.

Fairly disposable new song released in a split with Iron Reagan. How nice it is to hear a mic'd up kit instead of samples, all the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zr1AU-GSy0

Yeah the new song ain't up to much. Phil Rind adopting the Tom Araya school of just shouting instead of singing.

Pretty disappointing alright. I was expecting Independent or Heal standard but that's the pits.