Gonna start a separate thread - enjoying the belinus chat here

Quote from: Despondent_Soul2 on December 04, 2022, 02:19:31 PM
Quote from: jobrok1 on December 03, 2022, 02:34:50 PM
Quote from: Caomhaoin on December 03, 2022, 01:19:54 PMI listened to Primal Dawn's euthanasia programme on the archive the other day, forgot how menacing that demo was.
I actually have their unreleased album yet to add to site too. John McGhee gave me a copy a good while back.
I intended to do a proper CD release for it, but struggling to justify the cost of it. And it's getting harder to justify it as each day passes.

That the album recorded in Czech or similar? It is good stuff! Actually have dvd with footage of them at and wondering around area of studio lol!
That's the one

Battlechants on again this evening. I think that when they mixed in the acoustic guitars they really caught an atmosphere. The production on the acoustic is warm and round. A bit of extra even on the drums might balance them out a bit. Anyway, some really good ideas scattered throughout. Consider this thread a petition to get that 'promised' album recorded  :P

#33 December 22, 2023, 06:11:19 AM Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 08:43:24 AM by Eoin McLove
Exactly a year to the day after making this thread I find myself returning again to Battlechants. Looking forward to the inevitable reunion now, I must say  :P