Quote from: 91/30 on September 28, 2024, 08:59:35 AMHow many of ye bought the Slough Feg space dog plate?

They now have a skateboard deck  ???

"I sold my soul to make a record, dipshit, and then you bought one".

Indeed, Mr. Keenan, indeed.

They really plumb the depths of consumer stupidity when they put out physical formats these days. Anyone willing to fork out for their overpriced gimmicks needs their head examined.

Like if they said "here, this is a fancy-ish reissue, 25 quid" I'd be all over it as it does look nice.

But sure enough that price is a piss take. At the same time I'd be confident that they're well aware their diehard fans have a borderline mental illness (just look at the Tool sub on Reddit) and would probably pay to lick their shits. So I kinda admire them for exploiting the shit out of these morons (doubly so that a lot of those diehards think they've some sort of intellectual superiority).

How much are they charging for a lick of their shite? Asking for a friend.

The CD edition of the last album was around 90 quid for a deluxe package yoke, no bog standard CD at all. Shite. As was the album, but if I was a completist...

Even the Opiate anniversary thing was around €30 for one song. Off ta fuck.

I got the last album for about 40 quid iirc and tbh I was robbed because only the first 4 tunes are any good. Stupid multimedia bullshit package and not even a great album to back it up. After 13 years. State of it

Vine fertiliser doesn't come cheap...

They produce plenty of fertiliser themselves these days.

Still have never heard 1 Tool song..badge if honour