No they won't do that as it is two separate stores and it will cost them money to move US stock to Europe.

#16 March 28, 2023, 07:36:57 PM Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 08:26:26 PM by jobrok1
Multiple copies from the US kinda works out the same... but import tax will lash on another €20 or so per set.
Might have to be done, though.

Anyone interested?

Annoyed I missed this, was gonna pick it up Friday when I got paid... How much was it with shipping to Ireland? I seen the American store would be around 130e including shipping + whatever tax as John says

Was 100 including shipping from the European store

Yeah! Was just over the €100 from the EU store.
From the US the clear version is looking like $230 for two sets including postage.
So about €215 plus another hit for import tax. I'm guessing about €20 per set again.

I'm going to throw in an order anyway.
So if anyone wants to pitch in let me know for definite... ASAP.

Marc! We meet often enough, like. So easily arranged.

Anyone else!
I'm based in Fermoy/Cork area, so obviously postage up the country will be extra as well.
Unless a pickup can be organised.

Snagged the Sabbat box set instead..fuck it.

Postman just arrived! Guess it's gonna be a day for intense music so  :abbath:

I like it. Presenting everything with a cohesive monolothic neo noir esthetic make-over works well.

Got one off Johnny during the week. Yet to lash it on but it looks great.

I'm not usually too bothered about coloured vinyls and such but these clear vinyls really do look amazing.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on March 27, 2023, 10:52:58 PMI always liked AoP on record and the few times we played with them live, but to be honest it wasn't until they absolutely blew me away in Paris when touring with ye that I was really inspired to dive in. That performance was among the very best extreme gigs I've ever seen.

Remember being outside after, a group of Irish lads laughing about absolute shite, and this French lad came up, his face still aglow with the experience, goes to Johnny something like, "Ah just wanted to say zat zis show, eet was really... transcendent man!" And Johnny just goes, "Ah, it's good craic like!"  :laugh:  :laugh:

Johnny describing the shitshow when Destroyer666 got into a ruck with the audience at some fest we played in Denmark is still my favourite JK line ever: "Now that was a rock'n roll show"

Played all of them today now and they sound great... I have the back in black version of teethed glory and this release sounds so much better. So glad this came out was looking at at least 50e + on discogs for any other pressing of each release! Only gripe is the usual not including the original artwork but I understand the more holistic approach taken on this boxset

Still soaking up White Tomb from it myself. Can't seem to move on from it yet.  :laugh:

Such a quality album.

Even put the older Deviant Recs version on earlier for comparison and this new mix definitely beats it.