https://profoundlorerecords.eu/collections/new-arrivals/products/altar-of-plagues-triplevinyl-boxset

QuoteALTAR OF PLAGUES Vinyl Boxset Specs:
Slide in box with spot gloss containing 5 vinyl records total each packaged in their own separate vinyl jackets, master download card for all three albums also included.

Description:

ALTAR OF PLAGUES Trilogy vinyl boxset, Profound Lore's 300th release, sees the three landmark ALTAR OF PLAGUES full-length albums, "White Tomb", "Mammal", and "Teethed Glory & Injury", re-issued with new artwork and design, presented in a collectors boxset.  The limited edition vinyl boxset contains five records total, each in their own sleeve, all re-mastered for vinyl from the original mixes, with "White Tomb" being a single LP and "Mammal" and "Teethed Glory & Injury" each a double LP respectively.  This also marks the first time Profound Lore has actually pressed "White Tomb" and "Mammal" on vinyl format.

Just pre-ordered one for myself, not having any of them on vinyl. Not a bad price at €85, plus the shipping (to France anyway) wasn't too bad at all.

Sure fuckit, who needs savings this week anyway

Saw this hinted at on IG the other day, was hoping it was a new record.

I haven't listened to AOP since Malthusian toured with them. That post-BM style didn't go the distance with me but I should revisit White Tomb and Mammal to see if they do anything for me today.

I always liked AoP on record and the few times we played with them live, but to be honest it wasn't until they absolutely blew me away in Paris when touring with ye that I was really inspired to dive in. That performance was among the very best extreme gigs I've ever seen.

Remember being outside after, a group of Irish lads laughing about absolute shite, and this French lad came up, his face still aglow with the experience, goes to Johnny something like, "Ah just wanted to say zat zis show, eet was really... transcendent man!" And Johnny just goes, "Ah, it's good craic like!"  :laugh:  :laugh:

Great band. Im tempted, already own white Tomb on vinyl and others on CD

Quote from: Eoin McLove on March 28, 2023, 12:14:30 AMThat was a fun night indeed.

That was the night after you turned blueish green, puked and passed out in the smoking area of some festival. Wish I still had the picture.

Gonna grab this anyway. Be good to have them on vinyl. Would also be good to see the EPs and Through The Cracks demo get the vinyl treatment.

#10 March 28, 2023, 04:36:39 PM Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 04:45:01 PM by jobrok1
Jesus!

Didn't even get a chance to get home!

US store ain't sold out; plus just saw they also have a clear vinyl version as well as the black one. Maybe they'll move some over to EU stock?