Looking forward to seeing you live next month!

Any idea when it will get a CD release? I normally send a few of the lads in Portugal CDs and cassettes. Don't like them enough to splash out on LPs :-[

Quote from: hellfire on January 18, 2024, 09:26:22 PMAny idea when it will get a CD release? I normally send a few of the lads in Portugal CDs and cassettes. Don't like them enough to splash out on LPs :-[

More than likely after release, in due course. Nice one!

#33 February 02, 2024, 09:08:37 AM Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 09:15:30 AM by Necrohag
Quote from: CorkonianHunger on September 27, 2022, 11:54:27 AMYeah, that would be me. The logo on the poster is only a placeholder.

We're a three piece from Cork. Big mix of influence really. Sitting on these songs for a year now and decided a gig would give it a kick up the arse.

We have Sean from Soothsayer on drums and a ringer in on bass for the first gig.

Just got finished listening to the album you released today. Absolutely class stuff, the best Irish metal I've heard in quite some time.

That first track Ikaath the Seven Horned is an absolute ripper!

Absolutely mighty album. So well written

Picked up the Bandcamp download just now. I assume it releases after seven tonight. A triumph of a release as others mentioned. Hope to make the gig this month too.

It's a banger, for sure.
Fair play, Lads!

Looking forward to picking a copy up in a few weeks. T-shirts look mighty, too.

I'll grab one from Total War over here. Darragh said they have them in stock with the new Vircolac so that's my next paycheck sewn up.

This is absolutely ripping. Great work.

First listen through there now and it probably won't be my last for the day, love it! There's just absolutely no slack in it.

Thanks lads! Glad ye are enjoying it.

It's definitely interesting. Listened to it three times today and ordered it (so clearly interesting leaning to v.good), but still not entirely sure what to make of it as a whole  :abbath:

Ever so slowly getting won over by the black and this is why.Seen in Dolans,immense.