Quote from: celestinebabayaro on January 14, 2020, 12:17:24 AM
Quote from: Alphonsus on January 13, 2020, 11:27:17 PM
It's on the FNM now
http://www.fnm.com/

What?

Quote from: Scáthach on January 05, 2020, 07:15:16 PM
FotN would probably be the biggest draw for me, though as mentioned above, not really a summery, middle of the day in a field band. Strange the gig is not listed on their website or FB page.

Quote from: Alphonsus on January 14, 2020, 01:06:35 PM
Quote from: celestinebabayaro on January 14, 2020, 12:17:24 AM
Quote from: Alphonsus on January 13, 2020, 11:27:17 PM
It's on the FNM now
http://www.fnm.com/

What?

Quote from: Scáthach on January 05, 2020, 07:15:16 PM
FotN would probably be the biggest draw for me, though as mentioned above, not really a summery, middle of the day in a field band. Strange the gig is not listed on their website or FB page.
Fields of The Nephilim (FotN)  :laugh:

Finally getting to see FNM now in September only downsides are they are playing with Korn and it's an outdoor gig. Still very happy never thought I would get to see them. I had a ticket for the Olympia show back in 2009? then ended up having a repeat exam for college the next morning so had to sell it. Since then I have never had a chance to see them again.

How are they live since the reunion couldn't even bring myself to look at the gig thread for the 2009 show on the old foru after not being able to go. Haven't heard anything bad so I am assuming they are good.

Quote from: mickO))) on February 18, 2020, 11:22:29 PM

How are they live since the reunion couldn't even bring myself to look at the gig thread for the 2009 show on the old foru after not being able to go. Haven't heard anything bad so I am assuming they are good.

They are incredible

How are sales for this,  I might need to hold off on tickets for a couple of months. What are the chances there will be any left?

I'm surprised it's not sold, although I don't know the capacity. FNM are still great live, Patton will always bring it.
Play the Academy July 13th

Another announcement of some description on Overdrive tomorrow morning.

RATM should be playing at this over Electric Picnic.

#129 February 20, 2020, 02:08:02 AM Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 02:10:03 AM by mickO)))
Quote from: Doomlord on February 19, 2020, 11:24:24 AM
Quote from: mickO))) on February 18, 2020, 11:22:29 PM

They are incredible

Quote from: StrangersWithGuns on February 19, 2020, 02:44:14 PM
I'm surprised it's not sold, although I don't know the capacity. FNM are still great live, Patton will always bring it.

Great thanks. I met Mike in Dublin airport years ago. I was coming home from my 21st in Amsterdam he had played there the night before and was flying to Dublin the next day for a gig. I remember getting onto the plane walking by the first seat and thought to myself that can't be Mike Patton. I said it to one of the lads I was with and he said yes it's him. Then we went up to him in the baggage reclaim area, hung over and in bad way we mumbled through getting a picture with him and he couldn't understand the half of what I was saying. Very friendly guy.

I also remember the fella at passport control stopping him and asking loads of questions due to the amount of stamps he had in his passport.

Totally pointless announcement about a pre-show happening in a few weeks

Quote from: kiehozero on February 20, 2020, 05:14:36 PM
Totally pointless announcement about a pre-show happening in a few weeks

Load of shite wasn't it? That Overdrive yoke is as bad as Joe.ie most of the time.

Ah man there was a free bar and food and loads and music, i'm raging I couldn't go haha.
Play the Academy July 13th

Completely pointless aside but whatever...RTE Radio 1 were giving away tickets for this on whatever show precedes the News at One. Listeners had to phone or text as soon as they heard a Faith No More song. Just thought this was very odd as I wouldn't have thought the typical RTE listenership was overly familiar with FNM or interested in winning Sunstroke tickets. I briefly switched over anyway but came back a few mins later to hear the FNM version of Easy. Kinda gutted I didn't enter the competition as Easy slotted in fairly innocuously among the standard mid-morning fare, and probably went unnoticed. Dunno what I expected really, Be Aggressive or Jizzlobber followed by Lewis Capaldi's latest.

Quote from: John Kimble on February 28, 2020, 10:55:44 AM
Completely pointless aside but whatever...RTE Radio 1 were giving away tickets for this on whatever show precedes the News at One. Listeners had to phone or text as soon as they heard a Faith No More song. Just thought this was very odd as I wouldn't have thought the typical RTE listenership was overly familiar with FNM or interested in winning Sunstroke tickets. I briefly switched over anyway but came back a few mins later to hear the FNM version of Easy. Kinda gutted I didn't enter the competition as Easy slotted in fairly innocuously among the standard mid-morning fare, and probably went unnoticed. Dunno what I expected really, Be Aggressive or Jizzlobber followed by Lewis Capaldi's latest.

It's always gonna be 'Easy'. If they're really gonna push the boat out it'll be 'Epic'. Only hardcore cunts like Dermot & Dave will go with 'Jizzlober'.