#75 November 28, 2019, 09:30:03 AM Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 11:05:54 AM by Paul keohane
Quote from: stevie-0 on November 28, 2019, 12:27:14 AM
Wow ! Nothing beats  a bit of of anonymous online bullying of  peoples appearances  eh ?  Is there any admins  left on this dead website ?
Ah stop!,bullying?,ffs its not like any us personally know the band.Im pretty sure they arent on this forum either.

Tough love is still love.

It's 2019. If you're not pretending you be offended on behalf of strangers you're a Nazi,  you sick fuck. Get with the program.

If you find yourself slagging off strangers on the internet for being overweight, you should probably ask yourself what's motivating you to do so.

Also, doesn't matter whether the overweight person in question will ever read these messages, their actual purpose is to put any and all overweight people that might read them in their place for make great benefit low self esteem of the commenter.

Stop chatting shite and stick to the subject matter.

Stop being nasty to people, you utter cunts.

I apologise to the lads in Bowling for Soup (just incase they are logged on here)

I'm a fat bastard and I thought 'Bowling for Pies' was hilarious!

Wow, didn't realise this iteration of metal Ireland was so touchy feely! The old forum was built on ripping the piss.

Quote from: mazzy maz on November 28, 2019, 03:17:51 PM
If you find yourself slagging off strangers on the internet for being overweight, you should probably ask yourself what's motivating you to do so.

Also, doesn't matter whether the overweight person in question will ever read these messages, their actual purpose is to put any and all overweight people that might read them in their place for make great benefit low self esteem of the commenter.

Jesus fucking Christ,  give me a break.  You've been reading too much nonsensical Antifa literature,  man  :laugh:

Don't they pretty much play up his weight for laughs in their music videos and shtick?

Intention is everything. It's all in good jest. Find me someone who doesn't have a laugh at real people on the telly.

Mad they're the band we're talking about. They don't struggle for crowds at festivals I'd say. Fair play.

Sure isn't fucking Fat Mike from NOFX in that band!  :laugh:

#87 November 28, 2019, 11:06:04 PM Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 11:21:08 PM by 04325613

Quote from: Paul keohane on November 28, 2019, 04:14:14 PM
I apologise to the lads in Bowling for Soup (just incase they are logged on here)

You snide anonymous bollix ya, "Paul Keohane" my hole! 🤣

#89 November 29, 2019, 09:19:05 AM Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 09:21:41 AM by mazzy maz
Quote from: Eoin McLove on November 28, 2019, 09:01:13 PM
Quote from: mazzy maz on November 28, 2019, 03:17:51 PM

Jesus fucking Christ,  give me a break.  You've been reading too much nonsensical Antifa literature,  man  :laugh:

Triggered! :laugh: