I see Deicide are doing the festival circuit next year. First time they've committed to Europe since the disaster aeons ago.

I'm beyond giving a fuck about them as a band, but would anyone shell  out to see them if they stopped here?

Their last outing here was comical.

Im one of the few that actually enjoyed the latest album,if the tour package was a good one id consider going for sure.

I went to see them in the states a few years ago, but it was because of the lineup in general, Abigail Williams, Jungle Rot and a couple more were supporting. Deicide completely phoned it in, Jack Owen was on guitar, literally spent the night looking at his watch. It would want to be a hell of an undercard to make me chance them again,

Wouldn't be arsed with them if they were on their own, but if it was a decent package I'd probably stick around to watch

Who's even in the band now besides Benton and Asheim?

Kevin Quiron has been there about 6 years and Mark English in for Jack Owen.

#5 November 30, 2018, 08:21:05 PM Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 08:24:10 PM by Blizzard Beast
As long as the belt out the classics Id go see them as they were great live in Paris years ago with Behemoth and D666.
Theres' a few good tracks on the new album also.

Quote from: Blizzard Beast on November 30, 2018, 08:21:05 PM
As long as the belt out the classics Id go see them as they were great live in Paris years ago with Behemoth and D666.
Theres' a few good tracks on the new album also.
Original line up that time,that was a great package that tour.
They played The Village a few years later with Jack Owen and   Dave Suzuki from Vital remains,fuckin levelled the place!
If their set list is classics heavy id imagine it will be good.

#7 November 30, 2018, 10:18:33 PM Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 10:34:52 PM by Blizzard Beast
Unreal gig that one in Paris,all 3 bands were class.The old Decide stuff would still be great live even with the new line up.
Don't know how I missed that gig in the village,must have been out of Ireland or in the Abyss  ;D

Last two times I bought tickets to see Deicide here they ended up cancelling.

Their later offerings have been hit and miss but I'd still like to go see them if they came here. Third time lucky maybe.

Quote from: KingBuddha on November 30, 2018, 10:45:07 PM
Last two times I bought tickets to see Deicide here they ended up cancelling.

Their later offerings have been hit and miss but I'd still like to go see them if they came here. Third time lucky maybe.

Yeah I was thinking I had bought tickets before and they cancelled. Would still risk it again. Some good tracks on the new release.

Didn't DME or some promoter here say they would never book them again after the carry on from them last time they were supposed to play?

Saw them in 2000 but might go again if they came....

Was at the shambolic TBMC gig which soured any enthusiasm that i had for them, but i think ive just about got over my disappointment enough to go see em again if only for the classics. Whats the deal with them pissing off promoters, standard diva antics or what?

There's always something with them. They fucked Broken Hope off a tour a few years back. The time I seen them they'd just done a Canadian tour and spent the whole night complaining about it, vowing never to return. They just come across as a bunch of cranky old bastards doing it because they've no other option.

Quote from: No Remorse on December 06, 2018, 02:38:57 PM
Didn't DME or some promoter here say they would never book them again after the carry on from them last time they were supposed to play?

Yep I remember him posting that on the old forum after they had cancelled on him a number of times. The last time they came this way the guy the put on the meth drinker gig I think it was a few years ago also said he was offered a Deicide gig but also refused to take them.

Where I currently I am they announced both a gig and full North American tour earlier this year, the next day after the promoter made the gig official the entire tour was cancelled.