Quote from: leatherface on October 03, 2019, 11:24:39 AM
Quote from: Blitzer666 on October 02, 2019, 08:38:47 PM
Quote from: Paul keohane on October 02, 2019, 01:23:51 PM
I was a maiden fan when i first started to get i to metal,but a band i moved on from fast as i discovered other heavy stuff,
90s Maiden  went over my head.

Cool story bro

It is pretty cool. I also have the same story.

5 years time you'll be one of them guys that says 'hey man, I used to like heavy metal too'.

Quote from: Nixer on October 01, 2019, 02:58:06 PM
Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on October 01, 2019, 02:06:16 PM
Quote from: Nixer on October 01, 2019, 11:54:17 AM
They haven't put out a solid album since No Prayer for the Dying

That's a very weak album though.

Holy Smoke is my favorite pre-Dianno Maiden track

I feckin love that whole album. It is slightly dodgy, but has a nice bargain bin Maiden feel to it.

Quote from: Blitzer666 on October 04, 2019, 09:36:59 AM
Quote from: leatherface on October 03, 2019, 11:24:39 AM
Quote from: Blitzer666 on October 02, 2019, 08:38:47 PM
Quote from: Paul keohane on October 02, 2019, 01:23:51 PM
I was a maiden fan when i first started to get i to metal,but a band i moved on from fast as i discovered other heavy stuff,
90s Maiden  went over my head.

Cool story bro

It is pretty cool. I also have the same story.

5 years time you'll be one of them guys that says 'hey man, I used to like heavy metal too'.

Not sure about that bud, just don't like the post 80s Maiden material, that's all. Nothing to see here, move on etc.

So it looks like Maiden has finishe a leg in South America and are now heading to Aus/NZ in the new year. Meanwhile Harris is heading out with his own band, and the Belfast / Donnington gigs are still kinda standalone oddities.  No new album talk. I wonder if the Bfast and Don gigs will be "Legacy" gigs, or are they about to announce the recently rumored paris-recorded new album and tour.... hmmm

I do wonder if it's going to be 100% the same setlist for Belfast as it was last year. Shouldn't complain really but I hope at the very least there is two or so tracks different.
Would a new track be possible?
Any word on who is likely to be added to the rest of the card?

I'll see what I can do.

No comment on support I'm afraid.

Looking at the new tour dates I'm guessing it could be Airbourne or Lord of the Lost.

Alter Bridge, Airbourne & Tempt announced as support.

Great line up!

It's a lineup most maiden fans would enjoy but it's still 3 shite bands all the same.

Quote from: celestinebabayaro on December 13, 2019, 02:52:27 PM
It's a lineup most maiden fans would enjoy but it's still 3 shite bands all the same.

4 shite bands*

Hell of a lot better than the slash line up last year

Never heard of Tempt but Alter Bridge and Airbourne are quite awful.

And it's gone.... Not rescheduled either!! Bloody typical. Ah well, no shitty pints of tennents that day for me then!!