Probably my favourite death metal band of recent times,absolutely adore Starspawn!.Really looking forward to this new one!,not to sure do i love or hate that artwork!

Actually i love the artwork,apparently its been used by another band in the past.

Savage news, really looking forward to seeing where they go with the new stuff. Actually really dig the artwork too, almost just out of pure curiosity of how much it's going to reflect the music

Retarded artwork but looking forward to hearing it.
Although,  I'm glad they went for something that is different to the glut of samey images that are doing the rounds.

Tha cover is woeful, it looks like a Ed Repka reject for a terrible modern thrash record. Blood Incantation however are great but I  much prefer the Starspawn aesthetic.

Can't see anything topping Starspawn but this is class news. Would love to see them on these shores.

Touring with Immolation in the states,what a combo that is!.

Album cover was very surprising, the old Destroy All Humans games came to mind haha, looking forward to the record though. Ended up putting Starspawn on tonight, still holds up!.

Same artwork as Agony's Apocolyptic Dawning

The cover is straight up gash, but the album is my most anticipated record this year, so hopefully the tunes'll be hot sauce.

Cover is actually taken from a book cover. It was used by other artists before, not only Agony.

I haven't read the book, but the fact some bands are repeatedly using its cover should be a good reason to do it. Still, not a good choice of cover in my opinion, even if they are referencing the book...

uploaded the wrong image... this is the book cover

Cover is the same artist who did "Interdimensional Extinction", Bruce Pennington,  It's another Michael Whelan  (Obituary/Sepultura etc) job, an artist whose old paintings frequently reappear on book and album covers as different people re-discover him.

I saw pictures of the recording of this where all four were playing old 70s synths, and I know they're all big fans of stuff like Tangerine Dream, so I'm very curious to see how that element shows up on the album.

Absolutely the best death metal band of their generation for my money and I suspect this is going to be an absolute whopper. More excited about seeing them live again, caught them on the "Starspawn" tour and they're an absolute force live. Hopefully with Century Media handling the European release and giving them a big push we might see the stargate open in Dublin at some point?? Honestly, the buzz and anticipation around this kind of reminds me of the excitement when Morbid Angel were about to release "Blessed"