It's nice to see a DM record get a good bit of mass anticipation around it! Honestly, given the amount of silly and ridiculous art this genre has given birth to, it's really not a contender for a stand-out in terms of terribleness.

The only thing I'll say is it's a shame it wasn't ready in time for the Immolation tour. Going on Instagram, they're already playing a fair bit off it on the first few nights of the tour, but it would be cool to be somewhat familiar with the songs when they come through.

There's videos of two of the songs on line for a while now (going back to the Decibel tour) if that's any help

I will await the Giza power plant's official grand opening.

Seeing these with Immolation next month have seen them once already and gave the last album a go. Still not convinced.

Darragh was saying he'll be getting copies of this in for locals. 

It's very good. Far less instant/catchy parts than previous, and to be honest 4 songs seems a bit short even if one of them is 18 minutes long. But highly enjoyable, total Roadracer Records circa 91 magic to it.
There definitely seems to be a more explicitly Schuldiner influence in the guitars on this one I'd say. And fuck me, the blast part have definitely picked up a few BPM!

Saw it described elsewhere as "Modern Day Timeghoul" which is accurate, although BI are a lot clearer sounding.

But yeah, it really did take me back to hearing "At Death's Door" on first listen. Imagine all the bands on that at the same time :laugh:

Like I said before I haven't been into anything this band has done before but this new album is great. I have listened to the whole thing about 10 times over the last few days and really enjoying it.

It's available on some of the blog sites. I think the label or someone else fucked up and the bandcamp download codes for the people who pre-ordered got sent out last week instead of at the end of November.

Ballsy move using the weirdest song on there as a single.

Fits the zeitgeist of the online ancient alien wisdom fan demographic, making it great for sharing. Cool tune too. I'd also almost go so far as to say that practically any frame from that video would have made better artwork for the album. But yeah, cool tune, ain't heard the album yet myself.

Just had a listen there, ballsy move for sure. Really liking it though, they're defo not a meat and potatoes kinda DM band.