New album recently came out. Ive only listened to it a few times but it already seems a lot better than the Pure album.

ya i had a few listens myself. i actually still prefer pure to it. ill stick with it for another while though. the black metal vocals sound way out of place to me.

Spun it a couple of times now, and it is average. Doesn't stand out and catch my attention but it isn't bad.

I spun it only once yesterday, but in fairness I also prefer Pure. It may take longer for it to grow on me, but generally it's a good album with some good passages and some disappointing ones too.  Nothing close to what they once did.

Listened to it a few times already and im really enjoying it. Pure was very underwhelming at first and took me a good bit of time but once it clicked I kept coming back to it. Overall I think those last two albums are really good as I didn't really enjoy strange in stereo. Of course heart of ages will always be a classic album but theres no hope of them ever making anything like that again.

Quote from: keeper of kalessin on November 28, 2018, 12:26:40 PM
Listened to it a few times already and im really enjoying it. Pure was very underwhelming at first and took me a good bit of time but once it clicked I kept coming back to it. Overall I think those last two albums are really good as I didn't really enjoy strange in stereo. Of course heart of ages will always be a classic album but theres no hope of them ever making anything like that again.
Agreed,Anders (Drummer) is the only original member left .I was initially thrilled they had reformed as I like all their early stuff up to 3x7 but the last album was a bit disappointing.Time will tell with this one.