Christ are they that big? Or is this a knock on from Slane?

Going!!  :abbath:

Thought Tribulation were meant to be a Siege exclusive? Not heard of All Them Witches tbh yet they are higher on the poster  :-X

ATW are kind of dark bluesy rock stuff. Not awful or anything but not really for me. They remind me of a doomier Masters of Reality or something in places.

Should be cool, great to see them coming here with their own show.  Pity its a school night but hey...

Anyone get a presale yet? Was on to Three they're fuckin useless

I think pre-sales dont start til wednesday. Theres no hope of this selling out tho is there?!

Yeah looks like you can get the code now but can't use it til Wednesday 10am. No hope of it selling out in my opinion, I'd imagine it'll be scaled back with some areas partitioned off.

Awesome - feel fully justified in not bothering with Metallica now!

Absolute joke of an announcement. They played the Button Factory a few times and failed to sell it out if my memory serves me correctly. I know they won the Eurovision a few years back and just played Slane but surely bumping them up to the 3 Arena is a bit extreme?

Have always enjoyed All Them Witches myself. Although I'm not into Ghost at all, for those who are, you couldn't ask for two more complementary support bands, really stretching out to the borders of Ghost's influence pot to make a really engaging overall line-up.

Quote from: Nixer on July 08, 2019, 04:03:02 PM

They played the Button Factory a few times and failed to sell it out if my memory serves me correctly.

Your memory or brain in general never serves you I'd say!  :P

Quote from: Nixer on July 08, 2019, 04:03:02 PM

Absolute joke of an announcement. They played the Button Factory a few times and failed to sell it out if my memory serves me correctly. I know they won the Eurovision a few years back and just played Slane but surely bumping them up to the 3 Arena is a bit extreme?

Never change!