Finally arrived today, 24 days later.

#16 July 30, 2019, 12:54:01 PM Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 01:56:06 PM by leatherface
Quote from: Carnage on July 26, 2019, 01:35:13 PM
Finally arrived today, 24 days later.

Mine just arrived too, better late than never😅. Looking forward to listening to it in full.

Still waiting...
Email on 11th saying it had been dispatched.
I mailed 2 weeks later to say I stall hadn't received it.
Got a reply the other week saying there was an issue with damaged tapes from their supplier and they were waiting on new copies.

Still nothing a month later.

Bit of a fucking sham outfit.
Won't be ordering through them again, that's for sure.

Just nabbed a T-shirt & live CD from their Bandcamp page, hopefully they're more efficient themselves.

Hopefully all your  purchases from Black Bow have arrived by now. If not message Jon on  jpd@blackbowrecords.com and he'll chase with Cargo for you. I know demand was high, but stuff should have been a bit quicker out, hopefully next time will be a bit smoother, they've just moved over to a new distributor (cargo).

Anyone that's bought from our bandcamp we generally ship once a week (if we aren't away playing), so you shouldn't have to wait too long.

For info: The Canyons Orange/ Black Splatter version is now sold out from us we've a few of the  Blue/ Black Splatter and Clear/ Black Splatter left over on our Bandcamp, also got a few Totems back in stock.

The Live Roadburn 12" and A Hocht 12"s are now all sold out.

Cheers everyone that picked something up :)

#20 August 16, 2019, 04:11:20 PM Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 05:49:09 PM by Carnage
Live CD & T-shirt arrived today, nice one.

Just lobbed in an order for the CD. 

Arrived back from hols to find the tape had finally landed. 

Wish I'd waited another week or so before ordering.
I would have got it about a month ago from the band when they put it up on bandcamp.

CD (plus the live at Roadburn CD) landed today.  Thanks chaps.  New Fuil na Seanchoille tape on right now and Canyons going on next.