Yeah it does. We got ours months ago but we didn't get any to sell ourselves. They turned out great.

Was listening to this again during the week.  It is really class stuff, absolutely saturated in the sickest atmosphere.  Nothing to add that isn't in the thread already but grabbed a shirt since I never ended up picking up the record before.

I might have a tape left, if anyone's interested.

#81 November 19, 2021, 05:41:07 PM Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 05:45:42 PM by Mithrandir
I've been listening to this a lot recently, really demented stuff and sort of hypnotic in parts, I actually dozed off listening to it when I came in from work yesterday  :laugh: That's in no way a slight against the music, it kills, probably just me becoming an old cunt.  :abbath:

I don't have a record player here yet but that new longsleeve looks killer, will definitely throw in an order for one on pay day. Nice little nod to Thergothon in the logo on the LS  8)

Cheers. Yeah that logo is almost as much of a Thergothon rip off as the music.

Longsleeve arrived today, looks fucking deadly.

Bizarrely found the only recording I have of Bacterium Mk 1 there the other day, and it's cool but is definitely closer to  early WOTH, pretty much straight up doom/death. The album is such a different and much better wonky beast.

Quote from: Pentagrimes on December 08, 2021, 07:04:42 PM
Bizarrely found the only recording I have of Bacterium Mk 1 there the other day, and it's cool but is definitely closer to  early WOTH, pretty much straight up doom/death. The album is such a different and much better wonky beast.

I think one riff survived from this those sessions actually.

Got this on vinyl last week. Killer wonk.

https://fuckyogarecords.bandcamp.com/merch/bacterium-longsleeve-2?from=fanpub_fb_merch

The longsleeves are back in stock at Fuck Yoga if anyone feels like making their wardrobe a little more cult. Muiris and Ray will have a few to sell for d'locals.