Quote from: Blizzard Beast on November 29, 2018, 10:54:47 AM
Abbath is back in the studio so will be interesting to see what his new album is like and if it will be as good as the debut.

Hard to say. By all accounts he's having awful bother with the booze these days. He might pull off a decent album though. Last one was great.

Quote from: Cernunnos on November 29, 2018, 02:06:36 PM
Children of Bodom new album Hexed out in march, artwork looks great, but haven't had any interest in them since follow the reaper anything after that was pure muck apart from 1 or 2 tunes.

yeah the artwork for it does look class. i wouldnt be holding my breath on it being much good bar a couple of tracks on it. if they had just stopped after hatecrew deathroll they would have a pretty flawless dicography.

Quote from: hellfire on November 29, 2018, 04:27:08 PM
Quote from: Blizzard Beast on November 29, 2018, 10:54:47 AM
Abbath is back in the studio so will be interesting to see what his new album is like and if it will be as good as the debut.

Hard to say. By all accounts he's having awful bother with the booze these days. He might pull off a decent album though. Last one was great.
Thought both his and Immortals last ones were pretty decent. Wouldn't mind hearing what they'd come up with now Demonaz is playing guitar again, but can't see that happening anytime soon

Give them a few years. They'll forget how much they hate each other and see how much they can get paid for gigs.

Looking forward to the new Mgla & Carcass, I think Lantern have a new on the way.

Terminus have been talking about a new album for a while now. Hopefully it will land in 2019.  That last one was immense.

Elizabeth Colour Wheel have an lp coming out 9n the Flenser which I'm looking forward to. The "Queen Tired" ep ruled. Ffo True Widow, Thou,Planning for Burial

Preorders so far for 2019 are
Rotting Christ - Heretic
Mystifier - Protogoni Mavri Magiki Dynasteia
King Diamond live
Realm Of Wolves - Oblivion (LP, have the digital from bandcamp already)

DARKTHRONE has finished new recordings last year, so it must be out this year at some point.

MGLA's new album is certainly highly anticipated!

also really hoping NEGATIVE PLANE finishes their new album this year...

FORCE OF DARKNESS from Chile is also putting a new album out... it should be another riff feast.

Seconding the new Diocletian release. I'm excited to hear the new Pissgrave whenever it drops.

hoping Wormlust's follow-up to The Feral Wisdom will finally be unearthed this year.

New Sunn0))) announced today.  Two albums out this year, "Life Metal" and "Pyroclasts".  Details and sample here: https://thequietus.com/articles/25992-sunn-o-life-metal-exclusive-album-preview

Inter Arma teased online too with what looks to be an album cover.  This should be deadly but not even a release date nodded at.

Spotlights releasing something on Ipecac next week, hopefully a full album.  Their last one was excellent so really looking forward to this.  No details beyond an absurdly vague sample on their various social media.

Big Business "The Beast You Are" out in April.  More of the same expected but the same is deadly so zero complaint there.  One tune up:
http://bigbigbusiness.bandcamp.com/album/the-beast-you-are

Really looking forward to the new Numenorean album out in April, first track Regret sounds the business.

Jesu album due out this year but no month given yet.  Noted on Facebook by Justin Broadrick as a postscript to another post.

New Denial Of God album is recorded already apparently. Can't wait for it to land.