Quote from: ochoill on February 05, 2019, 04:42:17 PMInter Arma teased online too with what looks to be an album cover.  This should be deadly but not even a release date nodded at.

Spotlights releasing something on Ipecac next week, hopefully a full album.  Their last one was excellent so really looking forward to this.  No details beyond an absurdly vague sample on their various social media.

Following up on both of these.  Inter Arma have since released two songs, very different but both are top class.  Album "Sulphur English" is out on April 12th.  Seriously looking forward to this. 

Citadel is the heavier of them and is some sort of death/sludge beast, absolutely molten.

Stillness is slower, acoustically led, mournful and proggy, but a really fucking savage song that builds to a ripping close.

Spotlights album "Love and Decay" is out April 26th.  Excellent single released off it,

The Age Of Decay.  Anyone who listened to "Seismic" on release knows what this will be like, if not, think of something somewhere between Deftones, Melvins, early Isis.  Smotheringly heavy, but with lush melodies and textures throughout.

Add in the Big Business album and April is going to be a good month.

BLIND GUARDIAN'S TWILIGHT ORCHESTRA - Orchestral album "Legacy Of The Dark Lands" to be released in November 2019

For this, BLIND GUARDIAN was able to find support in German bestselling author Markus Heitz, whose new novel "Die Dunklen Lande" is being released today (March 1st). The book is set in 1629 and contains the prequel to BLIND GUARDIAN's opus "Legacy Of The Dark Lands", which will be released November 1st.

They've been working on this for years so curious to finally hear what it'll be like, especially tying it in with a Heitz book

Another Big Business tune up,

Heal the Weak.  Really looking forward to this.  Straight to the point, some noise for a two piece.

Another Inter Arma tune too,

The Atavist's Meridian.  Dissonant and howling, with lovely churning riffs.  Fuck me this is going to be some album.

Earth released a tune and album details too, "Full Upon Her Burning Lips", due out 24th May.

Cats on the Briar is up here, sounds a bit more in the vain of material on Hex or The Bees... than anything else, no problem there, I love those albums.

Some year for tunes lads.

Noevdia is getting my money in May, with the Deathspell Omega and Misthyrming (forgive the spelling).  In June Profound Lore is where it's going with the new Consummation and Abyssal (UK) albums. Later in the year is new Vassafor and Temple Nightside releases, tasty.

PL also putting out the new Diocletian, which I've heard is absolutely bonkers

Was listening to the new KAMPFAR, Ofidians Manifesto, this weekend. Great album...different tones in comparison to the Kampfar sound but great album nonetheless.

Not sure how I feel about the new DsO song, seems a bit too straightforward, it is growing on me though. The new Kampfar album is vicious!

I think the Vlitimas album is maybe the best Ive heard so far this year, outstanding.  Looking fwd to hearing some new Rammstein too, the first two songs we've heard have been great...

Quote from: Anvil on November 29, 2018, 10:40:25 AM
Quote from: Floss on November 29, 2018, 10:10:48 AM
The new Rotting Christ will be interesting, they've been on a certain path the last 3 or 4 albums and seem to want to go a new route on this one, should  be interesting to hear.

And Carcass of course...

They have released a "lyric" video for a new song in the last couple of days. It's ok.

Do you know the name of the Carcass song? Cheers.
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

New Possessed out today. I'm four songs into it now, loving it so far!!! No doubt people will kick up a stink about the production being too clean or whatever but there's some seriously vicious riffage on it.

Quote from: TurnTheAirBlue on May 10, 2019, 03:11:39 PM
New Possessed out today. I'm four songs into it now, loving it so far!!! No doubt people will kick up a stink about the production being too clean or whatever but there's some seriously vicious riffage on it.

I was going to mention this: https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Possessed/Revelations_of_Oblivion/766911

Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

New Ground album hitting the Grind/Power violence spot.

https://youtu.be/y3A4i10-v4I

new Full of Hell album out today. sounds great so far