Suppose it's getting to look at what's coming out next year.

Devin Townsend - Empath - March/April:

I'm a Devin fanboy so been really looking forward to this. Clips that have been released all seem a bit all over the place so could be a bit like Infinity mixed with his more recent stuff?

Dream Theater - Distance Over Time - 22 February:

It has to be better than The Astonishing because there's no way it could be worse. Although other than Dramatic Turn of Events I haven't really liked any of the post Portnoy stuff

Soilwork - Verligheten - 11 January:

These just seem to be getting better as they go on, Living Infinite and Ride Majestic were superb so high hopes they keep the run going

Haven't really heard of a lot of others definitely confirmed, but Vektor seem to be working on new stuff, Sabaton said they'd have a new one next year, Demons & Wizards are on the festival circuit in the summer so might have something out in time for that...

The Vircolac is going to be killer and I'm very interested to see what the new Death Worship recording will be like, though it's possible it could come out before the end of the year, 2019 is more likely.

New Evergrey in January. I've pretty much liked everything they've released.

New Soen in February. Really liked their last album so pretty excited for this one.

Diocletian are releasing an album in 2019. It will most likely be immense.

Quote from: M Void on November 25, 2018, 01:56:44 PM
The Vircolac is going to be killer and I'm very interested to see what the new Death Worship recording will be like, though it's possible it could come out before the end of the year, 2019 is more likely.

Eagerly awaiting the new Vircolac myself, is it scheduled for a 2019 release? For some reason I had thought it was coming before this year was out.

New Diocletian is welcome indeed.  Their gig here this summer was ferocious.  Rigel is a hell of a frontman so I imagine he'll be a great addition on record.

obsequiae new album - Looking forward to this one for sure! 

I feel like I say this every year but the Divine Eve album is top of my list..if it ever actually fucking comes out. Couple of reissues Dark Descent are doing I'm looking forward to as well, Maimed is one, demos and a 12" by a UK band is another (I can't remember if Matt has actually announced it yet)

The new Rotting Christ will be interesting, they've been on a certain path the last 3 or 4 albums and seem to want to go a new route on this one, should  be interesting to hear.

And Carcass of course...

Tool should have something out, if reports are to be believed.

Didn't know Carcass had a new one in the works. Surgical Steel was pretty good as far as comeback albums go, guessing they'll continue on that way instead of a throwback to the earlier style

Quote from: Floss on November 29, 2018, 10:10:48 AM
The new Rotting Christ will be interesting, they've been on a certain path the last 3 or 4 albums and seem to want to go a new route on this one, should  be interesting to hear.

And Carcass of course...

They have released a "lyric" video for a new song in the last couple of days. It's ok.

Abbath is back in the studio so will be interesting to see what his new album is like and if it will be as good as the debut.

New MGLA is my most anticipated release for 2019.  Only heard today Rotting Christ have a new album coming out which is always exciting

Children of Bodom new album Hexed out in march, artwork looks great, but haven't had any interest in them since follow the reaper anything after that was pure muck apart from 1 or 2 tunes.