What's been going on this week? I'd love for him to pull this off now.

Man, whose problems stem from social media usage, posts about social media problems on social media. What an age we live in.

If you're a friend of his, do him a favour and hide his phone for a few weeks. The lad can't help himself and needs some perspective of what actual life is like back in the real world. A break from that shite would do his brain some genuine good.

Pretty sure nobody called him a nazi - although loads of people called him a thick racist cunt, largely because he is one.

Typical shite from Keaveney, posts a load of cheap talk puffing up his chest about his festival then when legitimate questions are asked, throws a fanny-fit, deletes any comments that aren't showering him with praise, then cries victim because either he was drunk or had "a breakdown"

As regards the festival being on eventbrite, it was only added there after three days of him getting torn to shreds because the original (and only) way to get tickets for the festival was to send him a private email and then send him a postal order.

The guy is a fraud, a snake-oil salesman, and a deluded, self-aggrandising narcissist.

He's also a thick racist cunt.

Quote from: 135150 on December 10, 2019, 10:03:10 AM
Pretty sure nobody called him a nazi - although loads of people called him a thick racist cunt, largely because he is one.

Typical shite from Keaveney, posts a load of cheap talk puffing up his chest about his festival then when legitimate questions are asked, throws a fanny-fit, deletes any comments that aren't showering him with praise, then cries victim because either he was drunk or had "a breakdown"

As regards the festival being on eventbrite, it was only added there after three days of him getting torn to shreds because the original (and only) way to get tickets for the festival was to send him a private email and then send him a postal order.

The guy is a fraud, a snake-oil salesman, and a deluded, self-aggrandising narcissist.

He's also a thick racist cunt.
Does he know that Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself?

Quote from: Drainbramaged on December 10, 2019, 01:46:44 AM
Can anyone enlighten me, what band was this

Imrama if I remember correct, death metal band from Limerick. Their singer is a complete twat, at the time he was loving getting attention for his edgy little onstage act.

Quote from: mick1sheridan on December 10, 2019, 10:44:14 AM
Quote from: Drainbramaged on December 10, 2019, 01:46:44 AM
Can anyone enlighten me, what band was this

Imrama if I remember correct, death metal band from Limerick. Their singer is a complete twat, at the time he was loving getting attention for his edgy little onstage act.

That he is.
Likes to wear wellies as well.
Such a fuckin shite band anyhow.

QuoteWe have circled the 7 gates of hell through trials and tribulations. we shall be there at siege of stab city, where kings are overthrown and traitors break treaties. We have seen many a men sleep with the dying whore. We are so much then black and bore. Tomorrow we shall go to church before we gown our Sunday best at Siege of Limerick

The over anticipated new line up gets announced today. The excitement.....

I thought there was supposed to be a big addition? Or am I missing something?

On the plus side of things, at least this thread should provide entertainment from now til May. Like watching a shitstorm in the distance getting closer and closer.