Well - for the festival that's in it - pallets sell, but whose buying?

I just can't believe that he's still forging ahead with this. You'd think he'd realise he's one in way over his head again and pull the plug before he digs himself into a financial hole. Those photos of the site are laughable.

He'd a big facebook post a while back about running his first gig in 3 years which was to be an IMMF related yoke. He booked the venue for the wrong day, never organised a kit for the bands to use and other such logistical failures ON HIS PART. Yet he put it all online as a "nothing can stop me" feel-good for Phil story. 

The only way to get tickets is to email him personally and then send him a fucking postal order. He purposefully hasn't declared the ticket price online so he can keep upping it as the day grows closer and his costs increase. He did the EXACT same thing with Philfest.  It's insane that he expects people to do this in what will soon be 2020. There's about 100 better ways of setting this up online.

I also feel a part of it with him is taking on everything himself- he wants all  "The Glory" when he pulls it off but it's clearly too much. 

Imrama announced that "due to recent events" or something such vague they are pulling out of the festival.  :abbath:

#112 December 04, 2019, 06:41:35 PM Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 06:43:10 PM by Zombie Goat Fetish
Quote from: Termin8 on December 04, 2019, 06:32:11 PM
Imrama announced that "due to recent events" or something such vague they are pulling out of the festival.  :abbath:

They were kicked off because someone made a joke about lights

Everything about that festival is suspect without even knowing who is part of it or the location.

No prices anywhere, have to email for a price and then a postal order . Is it run by a Nigerian prince or some shit.

Tickets limited to 150 people and is BYOB because getting a license to serve alcohol is way out of their abilities.

Security, his mates and "radio controls" which is fucking illegal

Food chipper vans and a vegan one. FOR 150 PEOPLE what fucking dope is going to drive his vegan food van to the middle of fucking nowhere for what, 5 people tops .

Bands getting dropped for asking questions and joking about the shit replies they get.

It reeks of unprofessionalism and egomania

Now

As for the man himself.

The fact he still has his kneecaps after Philfest (christ the fucking ego) IS A FUCKING MIRACLE and this is his 4th attempt at fucking people over.

The way he keeps blaming mental health and alcohol for his cunt behavior is disgusting. Depression doesn't make you say racist shit and talk shit about bands ON THE FUCKING EVENT PAGE.  His like a more retarded Donald Trump "I know I am Not Racist" yeah that's not how it works lad. It must of killed his ego that people were done talking about it for 24hrs that he had to go out and once again blame mental health. He is a fucking mongoloid and bands that keep working with him are just enabling his bullshit.

Anyway, my first post nice place  :abbath:

Quote from: Zombie Goat Fetish on December 04, 2019, 06:41:35 PM

FUCKING WHAT?!!

Anyway, my first post nice place  :abbath:
Also word. More in to my goth and industrial and weirdo music but to use drag terminology the tea here is fucking scalding folks

Quote from: Termin8 on December 04, 2019, 06:43:34 PM

FUCKING WHAT?!!

Yeah that's the type of unprofessional  retarded spastic he is

Quote from: Zombie Goat Fetish on December 04, 2019, 06:48:15 PM

FUCKING WHAT?!!

Not so keen on the use of the word retarded but thats dopey. You hear that from the band?

Quote from: Termin8 on December 04, 2019, 06:50:44 PM
Quote from: Zombie Goat Fetish on December 04, 2019, 06:48:15 PM

FUCKING WHAT?!!

Not so keen on the use of the word retarded but thats dopey. You hear that from the band?

They posted it on Facebook among mutual friends.

Quote from: Termin8 on December 04, 2019, 06:55:09 PM
The fucking delusion.

His name is utter mud hense why he kept his name off it for so long. He has lost nearly all good will with people because he has constantly made hypocritical statements and used the mental health card too much. Recently after the I was Drunk excuse didn't fly with people. He doesn't realise that people didn't give a shit about his beliefs lack of experience and horrible track record , it's how he reacts to criticism and genuine question like HOW FUCKING MUCH IS A TICKET