Quote from: Termin8 on December 04, 2019, 07:05:28 PM
Also postal orders
get paypal boomer

Not just a postal order but you had to sign a waiver as well  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But he can't get them printed up until the ticket money starts rolling in so, for now, you have to sign a wafer.

Quote from: Zombie Goat Fetish on December 04, 2019, 07:07:03 PM
Quote from: Termin8 on December 04, 2019, 07:05:28 PM
Also postal orders
get paypal boomer

Not just a postal order but you had to sign a waiver as well  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
a waiver saying you wouldnt..what?

Quote from: if6was9 on December 04, 2019, 06:13:31 PM
He'd a big facebook post a while back about running his first gig in 3 years which was to be an IMMF related yoke. He booked the venue for the wrong day, never organised a kit for the bands to use and other such logistical failures ON HIS PART. Yet he put it all online as a "nothing can stop me" feel-good for Phil story. 

I remember that. The level of delusion, wilful thickness and self aggrandisement would have been shocking coming from anyone else but it's what we've come to expect from Phil.

Quote from: Juggz on December 04, 2019, 07:08:44 PM
But he can't get them printed up until the ticket money starts rolling in so, for now, you have to sign a wafer.

You can get 100 tickets printed for 20 euro It's limited to 150 people, He posted that the event was sold out in September but magically was still quoting people prices.   it just reeks of mischief  :laugh:

I meet him at a festival last year
and he was nice in person. it was only late I realized he was Philfest Phil

QuoteYou know a thread has surpassed its logical conclusion and been thrown headlong into flogged horse territory when the puns come out.

Lighten up Mclove , it's the festive season.

Don't worry,  when this joke of a fest has buried itself in the ground to much hilarity there will be another Phil related abortion along next year to point and laugh at.  It's hysterical,  it really is. 

Quote from: Zombie Goat Fetish on December 04, 2019, 06:41:35 PMFood chipper vans and a vegan one. FOR 150 PEOPLE what fucking dope is going to drive his vegan food van to the middle of fucking nowhere for what, 5 people tops .

He's the van on the Iron Mountain, yeaaahh!

Quote from: Termin8 on December 04, 2019, 06:43:34 PM
Quote from: Zombie Goat Fetish on December 04, 2019, 06:41:35 PM
Quote from: Termin8 on December 04, 2019, 06:32:11 PM
Imrama announced that "due to recent events" or something such vague they are pulling out of the festival.  :abbath:

They were kicked off because someone made a joke about lights

FUCKING WHAT?!!
\

To be fair, this is the same band whose frontman slit his wrist on stage at a gig in Fibbers and was subsequently kicked out of the venue, so...