I know a dude in one of the billed bands and it makes sense in that they've certainly never played in the north west before (and even though I've never played on a band myself, gigging in new places and "networking" is obviously a good plan).

Am tempted to give him a heads up...

QuoteI was under attack from all angles and chose to remove the source temporarily so I could get over the worst.

Could he not just turn his fucking phone off  :laugh:

I emailed him a while ago out of interest, €65 for the weekend and payment by postal order only. Saw somebody say on Facebook today that they were quoted €160 for two people

Quote from: Motörbastard on December 03, 2019, 04:25:11 PM
I emailed him a while ago out of interest, €65 for the weekend and payment by postal order only. Saw somebody say on Facebook today that they were quoted €160 for two people

What's the story with the postal order only thing?

Quote from: Paul keohane on December 03, 2019, 02:27:05 PM
Tempted to hit this just to see how things unfold!

It ain't going ahead. It simply is not. The only unfolding will be done on Facebook, and subsequently on here.

You'd feel for the fella, the enablers are worse.

This is all turning out juicier than I was expecting. Long may this tradition continue

Quote from: blessed1 on December 03, 2019, 04:29:03 PM
Quote from: Motörbastard on December 03, 2019, 04:25:11 PM

All for legitimate and totally above board reasons I'm sure

You wouldn't expect this legend to bring us the best festival Ireland's ever seen AND pay tax would you?? Would you!!??