Quote from: Eoin McLove on July 19, 2020, 11:17:17 AM
In your case I'd recommend as accompaniment a large glass of red, a big fat bifty and closed eyes.

Chance'd be a fine thing. Whatever the soundtrack, that sounds like just what the doctor ordered! Maybe if you wrote me a prescription I could get it past the powers that be...?  :laugh:

Hang on,  I'll get my crayons.

The cold deep of winter, sun shining, temp struggling to get off the mark, Aandens Melankoli LP spinning and news in that a new Skepticism album has been recorded  8)

https://rottingmisery.bigcartel.com/products

The pre-Svartsyn project Incitatus's demo from 1994 has been issued on vinyl by Rotting Misery. Ordered!

Nice one. I've not heard the Incitatus stuff.

The Svartsyn EP is a forgotten gem, it is great to see that other people like it too.

I lost my Osiris pressing in Dublin. I foolishly bought the shitty Burznag Productions repress to replace it a few years ago, so I might buy the vinyl altogether.

The Incitatus vinyl arrived today and looks superb. I'll give it a spin later.

I have the Burznazg cd version myself. I was aware it was unofficial from the MA entry, but I wanted it on cd and it seems like the only option in that format. Is there anything particularly shitty about it aside from it being a bootleg.

Killer EP anyway. The Black metal element is what attracts me, mixed with the classic TLTS vibes, as I don't really listen to any regular death /doom anymore.

It's a magic little recording. Incitatus is worth investigating too even though one of the three proper songs is an earlier recording of a Svartsyn song. It's got a more demo sounding production which somehow makes the BM elements more prominent to my ear. Stunning artwork on it too that looks magnificent on vinyl. I think it's a Kittelsen piece.