I saw one of the Swallowed dudes put this post up on NWN and thought it was tantalising.  Lunarterial is one of my favourite recent death metal albums so I'm very curious to hear what these dudes come up with whether under the Swallowed name or something else.

"Well there is a bunch of material but it's not clear whether it will be released under the swallowed monicker or somehow else.
Thanks for the praise, personally 1/4th of that album is plastic and undercooked, which is a shame since the riffs took a long time to conjure.
If I'm looking at the future it's more organic/runic, but maybe a sort of coagulation out of how this work became more than it should have.
Currently I'm finalising a more metal oriented beast a la 87-89 but Autopsy tuning back into Morbid Angel, certain crossover tendencies, sadistik exekution ie occult death thrash. That should be recorded pretty soon.
V...."

Interesting comments. By "plastic" does he mean the production? such a sick album, good to hear at least one of them is making more material.

Yeah,  if he thinks the production is plastic,  imagine just how ropey it must have sounded in his head  :laugh: