Quote from: Foraoisí gan Iniúchadh on January 13, 2021, 02:53:45 PM
hiya there, one man dsbm band Foraoisí gan Iniúchadh here.
I am 15, a big black metal head, any sub genre of black metal, i fuck with.

i make dsbm, normal black metal and atmospheric black metal.
just look up Foraoisí gan Iniúchadh on any platform, and you'll find me.

thank you

Tomás.

Fair play Mr. T, welcome aboard. You should start a thread in General Discussion here about your band as it's kinda lost in the local filth thread. Post some links and plug the album!

Hello guys
Great to find this Irish metal forum.
I used to sing in a black/war metal band called Solace of Nadir years ago, and I played bass and some backing vocals in Grinned, a mix of grind and roll and some hard-core, but we split up 8 years ago.

I enjoy listening to a broad range of music.
I've been enjoying listening to Mayhems de mysteriis dom sathanas the last few weeks.

I hope we can get back to going to gigs again, but its not looking like that will happen for a fucking age and a half!

Im a big Liverpool fan too, and early to mid 2000s pro wrestling! 

Great to see such a forum so active these days. Like to mainly lurk on forum and contribute small snippets of info now and again. Also run a small distro vinyl label and distro in Sligo Distro-y Records so will post info when appropriate new releases and such.

Hello all,was over on Metal Ireland and really missed it after demise,I'll probably will just be a nosey bastard in the background with popcorn

Hi all, former MI'er back to see what the craic is. 

Hello there....
Looking forward to your contributions fellow forumites...  8)

https://forum.metalwarfare.com/index.php?topic=1512.0

I was Matty_The_Emo_Slayer on MI. Only found out about this from Corkonian Hunger in a group chat the other day and already it's looking like better for genuine music discussion than Facebook.

Just found out about the site the other day, I was a regular user of metalireland.com back in the day. Great to see an active forum that isn't attached to Facebook.

Yeah ,welcome back Naraka and  he who was formerly known as the Emo Slayer too. Good to see the familiars.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Hello all, used to post a bit on Metal Ireland and have been lurking here for ages so I have finally joined.

Hello! I'm new here, I'm interested in getting to know more about what local bands are out there, particularly in the South East region. Have a great day all