April 10, 2019, 01:46:27 PM Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 09:25:33 AM by Mike
Taken from our untitled (and unreleased) third EP which we recorded last year.

Modern melodic death metal for fans of Arch Enemy, Children Of Bodom, etc.

Produced and recorded at JSR Audio in Belfast

https://youtu.be/pw6Nd0-LfvQ

What's the craic mike Altus still going?

On something of an extended hiatus at the minute - our drummer moved to Enniskillen and he's proving hard to replace, but we're looking, plus Sleeve is exceptionally busy at the minute with his Drakonis and Waylander commitments.

Should circumstances prove favourable we'll definitely be back though, the desire is still there!

There's another track from this EP in the locker as well, if there's any interest I'll fire it up too.

All feedback welcomed.

loving the drum sound on that.
those riffs in the bridge are nice as well.

Did you use the Line6 to record, Mike?

I didn't as it happens, I was using a Fractal that was modelling a Dual Rectifier. Dara used his trusty Ironheart, which gave us a nice blend of tones with the "Mesa" being quite scooped and the Laney a morre throaty sound.

Ironically enough, I own a big fuck-off Marshall at the minute that I picked up on a complete whim  ::)

Well, you guys sound like you're almost starting to cook there. Shame you're on a break. Production is great, good wallop off it.

I say almost as I think it falls just short of clicking 100%. Always thought the band looked and sounded like everyone was on different pages but think you've managed to get there. Just one or two of the passages sound a bit brodude but other than that it was a pleasant surprise. Upload the rest sure!