https://www.noevdia.com/news/

Brilliant news I think it goes without saying they're one of the greatest bands of all time.
Seven Chalices was brilliant but Death was just phenomenal. I wasn't a fan of the Purging Tongues EP, Accursed Skin was good but Sanctified Dysecdysis was amazing.

This is still one of the greatest songs ever recorded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veZC-xZCIzM

Most anticipated release this year. Can't wait to hear what's pulled out of the bag for this one.

Savage news, one of those bands with consistent quality throughout their releases for me so this should be a great finish to the year

Quote from: polymer on September 30, 2019, 12:07:02 PMCan't wait to hear what's pulled out of the bag for this one.

Probably just more Teitanblood being Teitanblood. Looking forward to it muchly all the same.

Quote from: Mags on October 02, 2019, 02:26:43 PM
Quote from: polymer on September 30, 2019, 12:07:02 PMCan't wait to hear what's pulled out of the bag for this one.

Probably just more Teitanblood being Teitanblood. Looking forward to it muchly all the same.

Works for me. Pre-order now available.

I had a listen last night.  I like it.  Cool use of layered vocals,  I thought. They seem to emanate from all corners of the recording.  Like a... baneful... ...... ... ..... . ... .

..... . .  ..... . . Group of Carol singers!

Would absolutely listen to a Teitanblood Christmas album.

Very much enjoying this. Wall of sound thankfully intact, but a lot more hypnotic than previous efforts; repetitive riffing in abundance and thickly atmospheric.

Looking forward listening to this later. Death was great but Seven chalices is one of my favourite albums ever.

I remember hearing their drummer was/is living here, in Drogheda or somewhere?

#12 October 19, 2019, 09:19:24 PM Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 09:29:12 PM by Coscartac
Quote from: Mithrandir on October 18, 2019, 11:33:51 PM

Looking forward listening to this later. Death was great but Seven chalices is one of my favourite albums ever.

I remember hearing their drummer was/is living here, in Drogheda or somewhere?
I heard Dundalk!

Anyway, listening to the CD for the first time, is anyone getting this weird noise sitting under everything that sounds like its skipping? Its driving me mad and not in a good way!

EDIT Ok, listening to it on their bandcamp and it's sounding better. Anyone else having this issue with the CD?

My CD arrived yesterday and there's no issues. Did you check to see if it might be tiny particles of inlay paper on the disc? Just a thought.

Quite rare I return to many new releases of late - they usually get one/two spins - but revisiting this a lot the last few days. Seriously good record.